The play offs

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Wycliffe
Posts: 1741
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: The play offs

Post by Wycliffe » 24 Apr 2019, 21:21

ashman wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 18:37
Wycliffe wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 18:16
that poxy goal at fleetwood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:|
There are lots of 'incidents' like this over a season though. We will just have to do the best we can and hope that the cookie crumbles in our favour!
well yeah, obvs but as that was the most recent it hurts the most and it was so avoidable

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 28217
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: The play offs

Post by bristleposh » 24 Apr 2019, 22:01

Wycliffe wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 21:21
ashman wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 18:37
Wycliffe wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 18:16
that poxy goal at fleetwood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:|
There are lots of 'incidents' like this over a season though. We will just have to do the best we can and hope that the cookie crumbles in our favour!
well yeah, obvs but as that was the most recent it hurts the most and it was so avoidable
Somewhat like the defeat at Selhurst Park
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

Gaz_Miller
Posts: 147
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

Re: The play offs

Post by Gaz_Miller » 24 Apr 2019, 22:06

Wycliffe wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 21:21

well yeah, obvs but as that was the most recent it hurts the most and it was so avoidable
Bradford & Wimbledon in the space of four days. Two teams bottom, and second bottom. Shocking results.
I have no internet friends

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 17559
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: The play offs

Post by ashman » 25 Apr 2019, 06:30

Gaz_Miller wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 22:06
Wycliffe wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 21:21

well yeah, obvs but as that was the most recent it hurts the most and it was so avoidable
Bradford & Wimbledon in the space of four days. Two teams bottom, and second bottom. Shocking results.
True, but hasn't Fergie turned it round since then! :clap: :comeon:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Gaz_Miller
Posts: 147
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

Re: The play offs

Post by Gaz_Miller » 25 Apr 2019, 07:00

ashman wrote:
25 Apr 2019, 06:30
True, but hasn't Fergie turned it round since then! :clap: :comeon:
Yep, we’re 7th now. Oh
I have no internet friends

Wycliffe
Posts: 1741
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: The play offs

Post by Wycliffe » 25 Apr 2019, 07:06

Gaz_Miller wrote:
25 Apr 2019, 07:00
ashman wrote:
25 Apr 2019, 06:30
True, but hasn't Fergie turned it round since then! :clap: :comeon:
Yep, we’re 7th now. Oh
:lol:

mate, I know you well enough to know that despite protestations to the contrary you fully know had evans remained we'd be way below 7th as of now.
He'd alienated the squad, the supporters and fatefully for him the owners.

Things ain't perfect nor did they start well but in some ways this is a hail mary for fergie and I for one have enjoyed the last few matches like tbf I enjoyed the first few, unlike some I don't rewrite history and pretend it was all awful previously....just mostly.

Do I think we'll go up?

No

Wycliffe
Posts: 1741
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: The play offs

Post by Wycliffe » 25 Apr 2019, 07:07

bristleposh wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 22:01
Wycliffe wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 21:21
ashman wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 18:37

There are lots of 'incidents' like this over a season though. We will just have to do the best we can and hope that the cookie crumbles in our favour!
well yeah, obvs but as that was the most recent it hurts the most and it was so avoidable
Somewhat like the defeat at Selhurst Park
absolutely not, nothing but nothing will ever compare to that day :(

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 17559
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: The play offs

Post by ashman » 25 Apr 2019, 07:12

Wycliffe wrote:
25 Apr 2019, 07:07
bristleposh wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 22:01
Wycliffe wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 21:21


well yeah, obvs but as that was the most recent it hurts the most and it was so avoidable
Somewhat like the defeat at Selhurst Park
absolutely not, nothing but nothing will ever compare to that day :(
Agreed but Wrexham on May 1st. 1978 comes extremely close! :( :( :cry:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Wycliffe
Posts: 1741
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: The play offs

Post by Wycliffe » 25 Apr 2019, 07:13

ashman wrote:
25 Apr 2019, 07:12
Wycliffe wrote:
25 Apr 2019, 07:07
bristleposh wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 22:01

Somewhat like the defeat at Selhurst Park
absolutely not, nothing but nothing will ever compare to that day :(
Agreed but Wrexham on May 1st. 1978 comes extremely close! :( :( :cry:
Indeed, bloody hell I woke up in a good mood too :cry:

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 16192
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: The play offs

Post by DaveLister » 26 Apr 2019, 20:50

Gaz_Miller wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 22:06
Wycliffe wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 21:21

well yeah, obvs but as that was the most recent it hurts the most and it was so avoidable
Bradford & Wimbledon in the space of four days. Two teams bottom, and second bottom. Shocking results.
Remind me of Evans record against Bradford this season?
Image

Post Reply