10 Year Plan

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
Gaz_Miller
Posts: 269
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

10 Year Plan

Post by Gaz_Miller » 28 Mar 2019, 14:07

Premier League in ten years...

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/spo ... -1-8867451

It was all going great until the last line...

"Darragh is enthusiastic and one benefit of the plan is it means he is not likely to be going anywhere soon!" :(
I have no internet friends

pleasureboy60
Posts: 284
Joined: 25 May 2011, 09:27

Re: 10 Year Plan

Post by pleasureboy60 » 28 Mar 2019, 15:35

Whatever these guys are on, I want some!!!!! I remember our beloved chairman saying something similar to that years ago and look where we still are!

User avatar
PoshCynic
Posts: 1540
Joined: 07 May 2005, 14:20
Location: Peterborough

Re: 10 Year Plan

Post by PoshCynic » 28 Mar 2019, 20:17

Living in dreamland.

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 28406
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: 10 Year Plan

Post by bristleposh » 28 Mar 2019, 20:19

pleasureboy60 wrote:
28 Mar 2019, 15:35
Whatever these guys are on, I want some!!!!! I remember our beloved chairman saying something similar to that years ago and look where we still are!
Which end of league two are we currently in, and where would you realistically think we'd be if he'd never come here.
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

Wycliffe
Posts: 1822
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: 10 Year Plan

Post by Wycliffe » 28 Mar 2019, 20:32

PoshCynic wrote:
28 Mar 2019, 20:17
Living in dreamland.
but it's not your dream land and wouldn't affect you in any way if it was reached :|

It's an absolute certainty that nobody with your permanent negativity could achieve anything whatsoever, certainly not at a football club in our position.

Anyway, I will peruse the plan later, I'd rather read it than an owners report stating the game is up and they've given up that's for sure.

Quick reminder, if anyone wants to question the chairman about these plans feel free to come along to ebs on April 11th.

User avatar
Brianposh
Posts: 9476
Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.

Re: 10 Year Plan

Post by Brianposh » 28 Mar 2019, 21:28

The problem I have is the fact I WILL THEN BE 93 YEARS OLD. Bloomin' heck.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

Wycliffe
Posts: 1822
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: 10 Year Plan

Post by Wycliffe » 28 Mar 2019, 21:29

Brianposh wrote:
28 Mar 2019, 21:28
The problem I have is the fact I WILL THEN BE 93 YEARS OLD. Bloomin' heck.
said 10 year plan not 1 mate :D

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 17695
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: 10 Year Plan

Post by ashman » 29 Mar 2019, 08:12

Wycliffe wrote:
28 Mar 2019, 21:29
Brianposh wrote:
28 Mar 2019, 21:28
The problem I have is the fact I WILL THEN BE 93 YEARS OLD. Bloomin' heck.
said 10 year plan not 1 mate :D
Oy, Adi! You'll be getting on too! :wink:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
White G
Posts: 1779
Joined: 04 May 2013, 22:23
Location: Globogym

Re: 10 Year Plan

Post by White G » 29 Mar 2019, 18:17

Do people still swallow this kind of stuff?

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 28406
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: 10 Year Plan

Post by bristleposh » 29 Mar 2019, 18:53

White G wrote:
29 Mar 2019, 18:17
Do people still swallow this kind of stuff?
Only the fools as you so endearingly call us
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

User avatar
White G
Posts: 1779
Joined: 04 May 2013, 22:23
Location: Globogym

Re: 10 Year Plan

Post by White G » 29 Mar 2019, 20:09

bristleposh wrote:
29 Mar 2019, 18:53
White G wrote:
29 Mar 2019, 18:17
Do people still swallow this kind of stuff?
Only the fools as you so endearingly call us
Sounds about right! :D

Post Reply