POSH v SHREWSBURY

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

PoshCynic

Re: POSH v SHREWSBURY

Post by PoshCynic » 24 Feb 2019, 21:15

Brianposh wrote:
24 Feb 2019, 17:30
The new Manager will have to be able to work and UNDERSTAND Darragh, otherwise it will be still on the merry go round. :?
And that is the problem. Mr MacAnthony exercises far too much influence on his managers in my opinion.

Mr Ferguson will do as he is told to a far greater extent than many other managers would. I begin to think that one reason that Grant McCann is doing better at Doncaster than he did at Posh is because there he does not have a Director of Football or Chairman breathing down his neck.

pleasureboy60

Post by pleasureboy60 » 24 Feb 2019, 22:23

PoshCynic wrote:
24 Feb 2019, 21:15
Brianposh wrote:
24 Feb 2019, 17:30
The new Manager will have to be able to work and UNDERSTAND Darragh, otherwise it will be still on the merry go round. :?
And that is the problem. Mr MacAnthony exercises far too much influence on his managers in my opinion.

Mr Ferguson will do as he is told to a far greater extent than many other managers would. I begin to think that one reason that Grant McCann is doing better at Doncaster than he did at Posh is because there he does not have a Director of Football or Chairman breathing down his neck.
You've hit the nail on the head and that's where the problem lies and has been for many seasons.

Poshay

Post by Poshay » 27 Feb 2019, 08:59

Well done Shrews , taking one of the games in hand away from Donny last night.
Halifax Town,Huddersfield Town Leeds United Hibernian Millwall Margate POSH
From the Slough of Despond to the Land of Hope for Glory. : :P l: