Southend v Posh

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

stuie

Re: Southend v Posh

Post by stuie » 09 Sep 2018, 08:35

dunc wrote:
08 Sep 2018, 18:37
Well done lads! Saw the game on iFollow (I still don't understand this, as I didn't think any weekend games would be shown!)
Disappointed with both the picture and radio commentary, as the picture froze on a number of occasions, but the sound kept disappearing or stuttering!)
We had the game won and seemed to hand it back to them!
Glad to see the strength in the team to come back to win it a second time.
Watched it on ifollow as well

They were allowed to broadcast it, as it was international weekend with no premiership or championship football at 3pm on a Saturday

Great exciting watch.
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 09 Sep 2018, 08:45

dunc wrote:
Well done lads! Saw the game on iFollow (I still don't understand this, as I didn't think any weekend games would be shown!)
Disappointed with both the picture and radio commentary, as the picture froze on a number of occasions, but the sound kept disappearing or stuttering!)

I only listened to the game as I'd already coughed up £33 to watch the England games, but had no problem with the commentary on Radio Scum (unusually my wi-fi is normally terrible) it may have been your computer or wi-fi that had the problem.
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

stuie

Post by stuie » 09 Sep 2018, 09:10

bristleposh wrote:
09 Sep 2018, 08:45
dunc wrote:

I only listened to the game as I'd already coughed up £33 to watch the England games, but had no problem with the commentary on Radio Scum (unusually my wi-fi is normally terrible) it may have been your computer or wi-fi that had the problem.
I had no problems, with the picture, there were issues with the commentary, however I think it is probably better without listening to Francis Green whine on about irrelevant stuff.

ashman

Post by ashman » 09 Sep 2018, 09:12

bristleposh wrote:
dunc wrote:
If some people are getting a perfect service and others are getting a substandard service then what bristle says is quite right.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

stuie

Post by stuie » 09 Sep 2018, 09:16

ashman wrote:
09 Sep 2018, 09:12
bristleposh wrote:
dunc wrote:
If some people are getting a perfect service and others are getting a substandard service then what bristle says is quite right.
yup

I have 50meg fibre to the home