Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

john316z

Re: Poshies v Donny

Post by john316z » 03 Sep 2018, 18:18

superposh80 wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 16:51
ortonposh wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 16:15
Forget about players 'not at it', and 'days off' being the cause of the loss. The fact it you can see the POSH coming straight at you with the same defensive 4-4-2 tactics. It was a tactical mistake to play Cummings & Godden who were in the Donny centre backs pocket the whole game. Only when Tony came on did we look like we had tactics that would produce a win, along with Tony, Ward should have been switched for Maddison much earlier.

Steve [E] is too committed to his starting 11, instead he should have sacrificed his first 11 with alternate players to get the win for us.

Nevertheless, I'm sure everyone will learn from this.
Including yourself before you post nonsense like that.

Evans had every right to keep a winning team together...and play 2 Strikers that had scored 10 between them in 5 games.

Your aftertiming is as naive as you are...and it's Toney, not Tony :roll:
Not even Meddles would change a partnership that has scored 10 goals in 5 games. Lolfans all over especially digging at Evans. You couldn't make up some of the hopeless comments post Saturday. Thats what happens when you lose 1-1

superposh80

Post by superposh80 » 03 Sep 2018, 18:52

john316z wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 18:18
superposh80 wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 16:51
ortonposh wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 16:15
Forget about players 'not at it', and 'days off' being the cause of the loss. The fact it you can see the POSH coming straight at you with the same defensive 4-4-2 tactics. It was a tactical mistake to play Cummings & Godden who were in the Donny centre backs pocket the whole game. Only when Tony came on did we look like we had tactics that would produce a win, along with Tony, Ward should have been switched for Maddison much earlier.

Steve [E] is too committed to his starting 11, instead he should have sacrificed his first 11 with alternate players to get the win for us.

Nevertheless, I'm sure everyone will learn from this.
Including yourself before you post nonsense like that.

Evans had every right to keep a winning team together...and play 2 Strikers that had scored 10 between them in 5 games.

Your aftertiming is as naive as you are...and it's Toney, not Tony :roll:
Not even Meddles would change a partnership that has scored 10 goals in 5 games. Lolfans all over especially digging at Evans. You couldn't make up some of the hopeless comments post Saturday. Thats what happens when you lose 1-1
Exactly John.

You watch them stick the knife in Evans when we lose a game....and they can't wait, believe you me.

Grant wouldn't have said this...Grant wouldn't have done that.

McCann isn't as clean cut as they make him out to be....Had you seen the way one or two of our players where "taken out" on Saturday, you'd know exactly what I mean

fenborder

Post by fenborder » 03 Sep 2018, 20:25

Get over it guys. Anyone that thinks we will win every game this season as their head in the clouds. The sign of a good side is the one that grinds out results when not playing at their best, something we have not done over the past season or so. Being top means where there to be shot at and over the season time will tell if where good enough. Alas though the majority of Posh fans are so fickle its unbelievable. In the mean time I'll take each game as it comes but wont think the worlds coming to an end when we only draw a game.