Transfer RUMOURS IN

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
User avatar
matt404
Posts: 1205
Joined: 04 Sep 2005, 19:55

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by matt404 » 01 Aug 2018, 14:58

https://www.hucknalldispatch.co.uk/spor ... -1-9279921

Interesting that nothing DMAC said has been denied.
Christopher Kannnnnnuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

superposh80
Posts: 5705
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by superposh80 » 01 Aug 2018, 17:26

matt404 wrote:
01 Aug 2018, 13:01
Bit of a sorry saga this Danny Rose business.

That said, I'd be surprised if something wasn't thrashed out between the two clubs.
I very much doubt it now pal.

pleasureboy60
Posts: 197
Joined: 25 May 2011, 09:27

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by pleasureboy60 » 01 Aug 2018, 17:56

We appear to be getting desperate now for a front man.. All the big names have either gone else where or have been priced out of the equation. It appears that we are just scouring the lower leagues for anyone who's available. Not looking very promising. Dont rate Rose, Angol even less!

john316z
Posts: 2247
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by john316z » 01 Aug 2018, 18:48

Ironic that Darragh is getting uppity over Mansfield doing what Fry does pretty much every day! Hahaha

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 15983
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by DaveLister » 01 Aug 2018, 19:20

matt404 wrote:
01 Aug 2018, 14:58
https://www.hucknalldispatch.co.uk/spor ... -1-9279921

Interesting that nothing DMAC said has been denied.
Blimey, Radford rates Angol as a good player.
Image

superposh80
Posts: 5705
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by superposh80 » 01 Aug 2018, 20:06

Danny Rose has put in a transfer request...

Saying he doesn't feel wanted at Mansfield and is keen to join Peterborough.

fenborder
Posts: 186
Joined: 26 Nov 2009, 20:53

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by fenborder » 01 Aug 2018, 20:35

superposh80 wrote:
01 Aug 2018, 17:26
matt404 wrote:
01 Aug 2018, 13:01
Bit of a sorry saga this Danny Rose business.

That said, I'd be surprised if something wasn't thrashed out between the two clubs.
I very much doubt it now pal.
Matt404 could yet have a point :-)

john316z
Posts: 2247
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by john316z » 01 Aug 2018, 23:47

DaveLister wrote:
01 Aug 2018, 19:20
matt404 wrote:
01 Aug 2018, 14:58
https://www.hucknalldispatch.co.uk/spor ... -1-9279921

Interesting that nothing DMAC said has been denied.
Blimey, Radford rates Angol as a good player.
Yes when selling.... :lol:

pleasureboy60
Posts: 197
Joined: 25 May 2011, 09:27

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by pleasureboy60 » 02 Aug 2018, 08:42

Wyke signs for the black cats. Doyle signs for Bradford. That's two more off the list of potential signings!

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 5477
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by Chompy » 02 Aug 2018, 09:05

Two northern boys who were never coming this far south tbf.

Go get Stockley or Ivan Toney!

Show us genuine ambition.

superposh80
Posts: 5705
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by superposh80 » 02 Aug 2018, 10:01

Chompy wrote:
02 Aug 2018, 09:05
Two northern boys who were never coming this far south tbf.

Go get Stockley or Ivan Toney!

Show us genuine ambition.
yes...plenty of new faces but no statement signing this summer, not like when we signed britt 5 years ago.

danny rose may well come to posh next week...but he won't be one either.

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 15983
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by DaveLister » 02 Aug 2018, 10:21

Without that marquee signing we're sure to fail.
Image

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 16731
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by ashman » 02 Aug 2018, 11:45

DaveLister wrote:
02 Aug 2018, 10:21
Without that marquee signing we're sure to fail.
That’s a bit of a sweeping statement Dave!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 27360
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by bristleposh » 02 Aug 2018, 12:45

ashman wrote:
02 Aug 2018, 11:45
DaveLister wrote:
02 Aug 2018, 10:21
Without that marquee signing we're sure to fail.
That’s a bit of a sweeping statement Dave!
Quite in tents
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

HantsPosh
Posts: 374
Joined: 03 Nov 2011, 20:44

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by HantsPosh » 02 Aug 2018, 18:20

Aren’t Cummings & Naismith the ‘marquee’ signings?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], superposh80 and 6 guests