Transfer RUMOURS IN

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 5516
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by Chompy » 27 Jun 2018, 13:19

Lyle Taylor's joined Charlton.

Assuming he wanted to stay in London.

superposh80
Posts: 5734
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by superposh80 » 27 Jun 2018, 15:59

Something's brewing....

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 5516
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by Chompy » 27 Jun 2018, 16:43

Darragh MacAnthony
‏Verified account @DMAC102
2h2 hours ago

Might be something today or tomorrow morning sure.


Looking that way.

superposh80
Posts: 5734
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by superposh80 » 29 Jun 2018, 15:45

Signing number 10 on Monday...CM who can also play RB...on loan

Another CB also set to sign next week.

Seems like we've cooled...or been put off...our interest in Jorge Grant.

superposh80
Posts: 5734
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by superposh80 » 30 Jun 2018, 07:52

Adam King...Swansea...The loan player we think.

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 16820
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by ashman » 30 Jun 2018, 08:19

superposh80 wrote:
30 Jun 2018, 07:52
Adam King...Swansea...The loan player we think.
Ah, makes sense, the Scottish connection overcoming the Welsh connection! :D He was also at Mansfield last year, so probably has already played under Evans.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Wycliffe
Posts: 1483
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by Wycliffe » 01 Jul 2018, 09:21

superposh80 wrote:
30 Jun 2018, 07:52
Adam King...Swansea...The loan player we think.
He's in the video taken at nottingham.
20 seconds in

john316z
Posts: 2284
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by john316z » 01 Jul 2018, 09:43

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... r3z-addoor

Good write up here on Adam King, should he be arriving of course

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 5516
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by Chompy » 01 Jul 2018, 10:36

"Peterborough hope to make Accrington striker Kayden Jackson their next shrewd signing.
"The L1 new boys are holding out for a fee rising to £1m as the 24yo's former club Barnsley will get part of the profit."


Alan Nixon

tooposhforwords
Posts: 464
Joined: 01 Feb 2010, 13:06

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by tooposhforwords » 03 Jul 2018, 13:38

Chompy wrote:
01 Jul 2018, 10:36
"Peterborough hope to make Accrington striker Kayden Jackson their next shrewd signing.
"The L1 new boys are holding out for a fee rising to £1m as the 24yo's former club Barnsley will get part of the profit."


Alan Nixon
This would be a big signing imo.

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 16020
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by DaveLister » 03 Jul 2018, 18:01

From my mate Paul the Boston fan -

"Evans will build a team that will play to its strengths. If, and that's a big if, he gets the personnel right, they'll be hard to beat and will play for 90 minutes every week. Sometimes it'll be hard to watch, but every eleven he selects will be to a win a football match.

He's more Sam Allardyce than Gareth Southgate. Everton and West Ham fans didn't like that, but no one ever recalls Bolton fans complaining about his record.

Most importantly, and even Boston fans say this now, the past is the past and that's where it belongs"

Having heard it from the horses mouth so to speak, I'm happy to echo that.
Image

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 5516
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by Chompy » 03 Jul 2018, 18:22

Oh well, if Paul from Boston's good with it, I'm in!

HantsPosh
Posts: 374
Joined: 03 Nov 2011, 20:44

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by HantsPosh » 03 Jul 2018, 18:44

Chompy wrote:
03 Jul 2018, 18:22
Oh well, if Paul from Boston's good with it, I'm in!
You mean you weren’t before then? :clap2:

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 16020
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by DaveLister » 03 Jul 2018, 18:52

Chompy wrote:
03 Jul 2018, 18:22
Oh well, if Paul from Boston's good with it, I'm in!
Actually, Paul is from Baston and counts Grant McCann among his neighbours :lol:
Image

john316z
Posts: 2284
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Transfer RUMOURS IN

Post by john316z » 03 Jul 2018, 23:35

DaveLister wrote:
03 Jul 2018, 18:01
From my mate Paul the Boston fan -

"Evans will build a team that will play to its strengths. If, and that's a big if, he gets the personnel right, they'll be hard to beat and will play for 90 minutes every week. Sometimes it'll be hard to watch, but every eleven he selects will be to a win a football match.

He's more Sam Allardyce than Gareth Southgate. Everton and West Ham fans didn't like that, but no one ever recalls Bolton fans complaining about his record.

Most importantly, and even Boston fans say this now, the past is the past and that's where it belongs"

Having heard it from the horses mouth so to speak, I'm happy to echo that.
Another convert. Well done Listy!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests