Posh v Rochdale

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
daib0
Posts: 1939
Joined: 09 Nov 2011, 23:20
Location: Spain (Pamplona) - UK (Reading)
Contact:

Re: Posh v Rochdale

Post by daib0 » 14 Apr 2018, 09:18

ashman wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 08:43
Wycliffe wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 08:42
ashman wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 08:39

Likewise, I hope that you continue your improved recent form and avoid the drop.
Who?
Reading fan. He is a regular poster and we consider him a bit of a friend.
and yourselves to me - always look out for your result every week!
A friendly Reading FC fan! Job: CELLO MAN - see extensive web www.johnstone-music.com

Wycliffe
Posts: 1380
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: Posh v Rochdale

Post by Wycliffe » 14 Apr 2018, 09:33

ashman wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 08:43
Wycliffe wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 08:42
ashman wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 08:39

Likewise, I hope that you continue your improved recent form and avoid the drop.
Who?
Reading fan. He is a regular poster and we consider him a bit of a friend.
Yeah stay up too.
Crap away day

pleasureboy60
Posts: 193
Joined: 25 May 2011, 09:27

Re: Posh v Rochdale

Post by pleasureboy60 » 14 Apr 2018, 14:22

Another wrong team selection from Evans today im.
afraid With a patched up defence,where is the defensive midfield cover? Grant would have been my first player on the team sheet today considering the weak back four. Rochdale are a big physical side andt hey will csuse us alll sorts of problens andi im afraid our season will come to an abrupt end today.!

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 5365
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Posh v Rochdale

Post by Chompy » 14 Apr 2018, 14:42

Again, why does everyone want us to play a holding midfielder at home against bottom four opponents in a game we have to win?

So, let's say we play Grant and wind up with a 0-0 draw. You imagine the backlash?

User avatar
Chenza
Posts: 742
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:23
Location: Everywhere

Re: Posh v Rochdale

Post by Chenza » 14 Apr 2018, 16:05

Why the hell is Grant not playing ? Team selections baffle me
BORN & BRED PETERBORIAN....TRUE BLUE

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 5365
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Posh v Rochdale

Post by Chompy » 14 Apr 2018, 16:23

Red card Rochdale.

Should turn it round from here.

Anyone remember MK??

User avatar
Chenza
Posts: 742
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:23
Location: Everywhere

Re: Posh v Rochdale

Post by Chenza » 14 Apr 2018, 16:37

Why the hell do the chairman and managers rate Lopez he is useless better players always sitting on the bench to accommodate him total rubbish
BORN & BRED PETERBORIAN....TRUE BLUE

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 5365
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Posh v Rochdale

Post by Chompy » 14 Apr 2018, 16:41

Should bring Grant on. Go for it like.

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 5365
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Posh v Rochdale

Post by Chompy » 14 Apr 2018, 16:56

Hahahaha, what a joke.

Who saw that one coming?

User avatar
Chenza
Posts: 742
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:23
Location: Everywhere

Re: Posh v Rochdale

Post by Chenza » 14 Apr 2018, 16:58

Totally useless bunch of lazy Dicks team at the bottom with 10 men and we couldn't even get a point shameful bunch something seriously wrong at the club for Lopez to have such a bad game and stay on the pitch crap
BORN & BRED PETERBORIAN....TRUE BLUE

john316z
Posts: 2182
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Posh v Rochdale

Post by john316z » 14 Apr 2018, 17:10

Chenza wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 16:58
Totally useless bunch of lazy Dicks team at the bottom with 10 men and we couldn't even get a point shameful bunch something seriously wrong at the club for Lopez to have such a bad game and stay on the pitch crap
Good old conspiracy theory never goes a miss :lol:

Next season lads, give it another go?

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 5365
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Posh v Rochdale

Post by Chompy » 14 Apr 2018, 17:13

These are McCann's gutless showponies before anyone starts.

pleasureboy60
Posts: 193
Joined: 25 May 2011, 09:27

Re: Posh v Rochdale

Post by pleasureboy60 » 14 Apr 2018, 17:18

Chompy wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 14:42
Again, why does everyone want us to play a holding midfielder at home against bottom four opponents in a game we have to win?

So, let's say we play Grant and wind up with a 0-0 draw. You imagine the backlash?
So let's say we don't play Grant and lose 1: 0

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 15942
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: Posh v Rochdale

Post by DaveLister » 14 Apr 2018, 17:19

All aboard the Steve Evans express. Woo bloody woo.
Image

john316z
Posts: 2182
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Posh v Rochdale

Post by john316z » 14 Apr 2018, 17:28

DaveLister wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 17:19
All aboard the Steve Evans express. Woo bloody woo.
I thought you hated him? remember he's having deal with the little Irish Messiah's donkeys

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests