Trevor Quow

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Wycliffe

Trevor Quow

Post by Wycliffe » 01 Apr 2018, 11:15

As some of you may know Trevor's daughter has a serious and life threatening neurological disease and there is a fund raising project ongoing to help the family make her life a little bit more comfortable.

PISA 2000 are of course doing their bit for this lovely man and his equally delightful family and have purchased a package from the football club to raffle.

This offers the winner and a guest to be a director for the day which includes a meal in the Caroline Hand suite and seats in the directors box.

We are offering these tickets at £5 each and all the proceeds will of course go straight to Trevor.
We are limiting the number of tickets to 100

We sold a fair few on the coach Saturday and are hoping we can sell a large number at Ebs pre Wobbs on Monday.
Even if you are not staying at Ebs it would be great to have you pop in to purchase a ticket for this very worthy cause.

We are in between banks atm so if anyone would like a ticket but is unable to come down I can give you bank details to transfer your donation to and I will ensure it goes to where it needs to.
I will then let you know your raffle ticket number and will of course make sure it goes in the draw.

Thank you for your support.

john316z

Re: Trevor Quow

Post by john316z » 01 Apr 2018, 14:16

Wycliffe wrote:
01 Apr 2018, 11:15
As some of you may know Trevor's daughter has a serious and life threatening neurological disease and there is a fund raising project ongoing to help the family make her life a little bit more comfortable.

PISA 2000 are of course doing their bit for this lovely man and his equally delightful family and have purchased a package from the football club to raffle.

This offers the winner and a guest to be a director for the day which includes a meal in the Caroline Hand suite and seats in the directors box.

We are offering these tickets at £5 each and all the proceeds will of course go straight to Trevor.

We sold a fair few on the coach Saturday and are hoping we can sell a large number at Ebs pre Wobbs on Monday.
Even if you are not staying at Ebs it would be great to have you pop in to purchase a ticket for this very worthy cause.

We are in between banks atm so if anyone would like a ticket but is unable to come down I can give you bank details to transfer your donation to and I will ensure it goes to where it needs to.
I will then let you know your raffle ticket number and will of course make sure it goes in the draw.

Great idea and cause. I PMd you

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 01 Apr 2018, 20:35

john316z wrote:
01 Apr 2018, 14:16
Wycliffe wrote:
01 Apr 2018, 11:15

Great idea and cause. I PMd you
Thanks mate. PM'd back

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 02 Apr 2018, 10:09

Thank You Tony P for your incredibly generous purchase of tickets :clap:

Around 60 odd gone so far :clap2:

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 02 Apr 2018, 14:28

Very pleased and proud of PISA 2000 and fellow POSH to announce that all raffle tickets have been sold for the directors box for the day raffle including a meal for 2 in the exec.
All proceeds directly to Trevor Quow in aid of making his seriously ill daughter's life a bit more comfortable.
£500 raised and thank you all for your support.
Winner was Mike Stock with ticket number 80.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: