Steve Evans Q & A

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Wycliffe

Re: Steve Evans Q & A

Post by Wycliffe » 15 Mar 2018, 20:25

Sorry to bump this.

We (PISA) sold a fair few tickets for this pre Charlton, it was also nice that some people who can't make it still purchased tickets as it is for such a good cause.

It would be great to see a full house for this and if anyone can't make it and feels minded a £3 donation would be brilliant.

Thanks.

DaveLister
Second Technician

Post by DaveLister » 22 Mar 2018, 12:01

Just read the Telegrahs report on the q and a evening.

I've been critical of Evans, but last night's events earned him a bit of respect in my eyes. Well done to him and Raynor for supporting Trevor Quow when he needed it, and well done to PISA for raising a very important £850 for him.

Describing Anderson as a Champions league player is stretching a bit though.

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 22 Mar 2018, 12:20

DaveLister wrote:
22 Mar 2018, 12:01
Just read the Telegrahs report on the q and a evening.

I've been critical of Evans, but last night's events earned him a bit of respect in my eyes. Well done to him and Raynor for supporting Trevor Quow when he needed it, and well done to PISA for raising a very important £850 for him.

Describing Anderson as a Champions league player is stretching a bit though.
I read that too.
Very good I thought.
Asked for his all-time favourite Posh moment Quow hesitated, held back a tear or two and said: “It has to be tonight. I was a young man with big dreams and big ambitions, one of which was to play for my hometown football club. I’m basically a proud, humble Peterborian and I’m taken aback by what has happened tonight. I cannot thank everyone enough for turning up and helping me out.”
Well played Posh. Well played Trevor and Steve Evans. Well played the 100 Posh fans who turned up. Awesome performances all round.
Being happy never goes out of style