Vote for next season's away kit

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 16600
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Vote for next season's away kit

Post by ashman » 23 Feb 2018, 08:15

'Everybody needs to have a friend'

john316z
Posts: 2131
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Vote for next season's away kit

Post by john316z » 23 Feb 2018, 09:33

Go for a Liverpool option. The chairman will love that!

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 27119
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Vote for next season's away kit

Post by bristleposh » 23 Feb 2018, 10:08

john316z wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 09:33
Go for a Liverpool option. The chairman will love that!
I see the majority at the moment are for the Real Madrid look
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 15424
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Vote for next season's away kit

Post by stuie » 23 Feb 2018, 11:23

white for me, always was, always will be
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
Brianposh
Posts: 9137
Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.

Re: Vote for next season's away kit

Post by Brianposh » 23 Feb 2018, 11:49

stuie wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 11:23
white for me, always was, always will be
'ditto' :clap2:
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18990
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Vote for next season's away kit

Post by tonyp » 23 Feb 2018, 12:37

Brianposh wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 11:49
stuie wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 11:23
white for me, always was, always will be
'ditto' :clap2:
Me too. But as long as they keep blue and white for the main outfit I'm happy.
I still think we should wear blue away as well unless it clashes.
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
Brianposh
Posts: 9137
Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.

Re: Vote for next season's away kit

Post by Brianposh » 23 Feb 2018, 12:53

tonyp wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 12:37
Brianposh wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 11:49
stuie wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 11:23
white for me, always was, always will be
'ditto' :clap2:
Me too. But as long as they keep blue and white for the main outfit I'm happy.
I still think we should wear blue away as well unless it clashes.
'ditto'.............once again
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

superposh80
Posts: 5534
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Vote for next season's away kit

Post by superposh80 » 23 Feb 2018, 13:09

Don't like any of them.

If they'd had all black with gold trim...I'd have gone with that

But they haven't....So none of them

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 5290
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Vote for next season's away kit

Post by Chompy » 23 Feb 2018, 13:14

Like the white one and don't see any way it doesn't win in a poll v the other pair.

john316z
Posts: 2131
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Vote for next season's away kit

Post by john316z » 23 Feb 2018, 15:04

bristleposh wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 10:08
john316z wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 09:33
Go for a Liverpool option. The chairman will love that!
I see the majority at the moment are for the Real Madrid look
Yes we really are Real Madrid... :lol:

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 15424
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Vote for next season's away kit

Post by stuie » 23 Feb 2018, 15:50

Brianposh wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 12:53
tonyp wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 12:37
Brianposh wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 11:49


'ditto' :clap2:
Me too. But as long as they keep blue and white for the main outfit I'm happy.
I still think we should wear blue away as well unless it clashes.
'ditto'.............once again
yep ditto
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

pleasureboy60
Posts: 192
Joined: 25 May 2011, 09:27

Re: Vote for next season's away kit

Post by pleasureboy60 » 23 Feb 2018, 19:29

Never mind the fans choosing next seasons strip. Let them pick the team for the remainder of this season. That way we might have a chance of making the play offs .

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 27119
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Vote for next season's away kit

Post by bristleposh » 23 Feb 2018, 19:36

pleasureboy60 wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 19:29
Never mind the fans choosing next seasons strip. Let them pick the team for the remainder of this season. That way we might have a chance of making the play offs .
If you got ten fans, they'd probably come up with ten different teams, for a start if you asked Brian he'd have Denis Emery at inside right.
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

john316z
Posts: 2131
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Vote for next season's away kit

Post by john316z » 23 Feb 2018, 21:06

bristleposh wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 19:36
pleasureboy60 wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 19:29
Never mind the fans choosing next seasons strip. Let them pick the team for the remainder of this season. That way we might have a chance of making the play offs .
If you got ten fans, they'd probably come up with ten different teams, for a start if you asked Brian he'd have Denis Emery at inside right.
And some more would say he'd still contribute more than Leo in a game too!

User avatar
Brianposh
Posts: 9137
Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.

Re: Vote for next season's away kit

Post by Brianposh » 23 Feb 2018, 23:55

bristleposh wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 19:36
pleasureboy60 wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 19:29
Never mind the fans choosing next seasons strip. Let them pick the team for the remainder of this season. That way we might have a chance of making the play offs .
If you got ten fans, they'd probably come up with ten different teams, for a start if you asked Brian he'd have Denis Emery at inside right.
'Dennis'...............you heathen. :D :D
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests