Posh v AFC Wimbledon

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Chenza

Re: Posh v AFC Wimbledon

Post by Chenza » 22 Feb 2018, 19:41

We have a team of light weights and wimps we will get muscled off the ball in every dept against Wimbledon.They will be up for it more than we will
BORN & BRED PETERBORIAN....TRUE BLUE

Lewis

Post by Lewis » 23 Feb 2018, 07:52

It's a sad indication of where we are when most fans are fearing the worst at home to Wimbledon.We need 11 players willing to put in a lot of hard work tomorrow but sadly that has been a rarity this season.GM doesn't seem to have the bottle to give a player a kick up the arse when it is needed.What on earth is happening with Cooper and Bogle? If they are crap,why bring them here?
I firmly believe ,like DM,that there is enough quality in this squad to challenge for promotion so it is time for GM and the players to perform
To be continued ........

ashman

Post by ashman » 23 Feb 2018, 08:08

Peterborough United v AFC Wimbledon

REFEREE: ANTHONY BACKHOUSE

ASSISTANT REFEREES: Anthony Da Costa and George Warren

Fourth Official: John Busby
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

superposh80

Post by superposh80 » 23 Feb 2018, 10:28

Lewis wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 07:52
It's a sad indication of where we are when most fans are fearing the worst at home to Wimbledon.We need 11 players willing to put in a lot of hard work tomorrow but sadly that has been a rarity this season.GM doesn't seem to have the bottle to give a player a kick up the arse when it is needed.What on earth is happening with Cooper and Bogle? If they are crap,why bring them here?
I firmly believe ,like DM,that there is enough quality in this squad to challenge for promotion so it is time for GM and the players to perform
To be continued ........
It doesn't matter whether it's Wimbledon or Wigan...Time and games are running out.

Little belief amongst fans that the players...Even less so the management.....have it in them to turn this around.

The fat lady is starting to warm up....

Ceenitall

Post by Ceenitall » 23 Feb 2018, 10:46

superposh80 wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 10:28
Lewis wrote:
23 Feb 2018, 07:52
To be continued ........
It doesn't matter whether it's Wimbledon or Wigan...Time and games are running out.

Little belief amongst fans that the players...Even less so the management.....have it in them to turn this around.

The fat lady is starting to warm up....
:stupid:

bettingbill

Post by bettingbill » 24 Feb 2018, 15:06

Just seen the team, I guarantee no one would have picked that eleven

john316z

Post by john316z » 24 Feb 2018, 15:25

I have no idea what the plan is today with that formation. Did Darragh let Westley back in the building?

Ceenitall

Post by Ceenitall » 24 Feb 2018, 18:16

I could have sworn McCann said we shall pick up 6 points from our next two games! But today's point will "Do us proud when we start winning"

john316z

Post by john316z » 24 Feb 2018, 18:48

Ceenitall wrote:
24 Feb 2018, 18:16
I could have sworn McCann said we shall pick up 6 points from our next two games! But today's point will "Do us proud when we start winning"
I'd assume that even the most optimistic of our supporters will find that hard to be achievable

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 24 Feb 2018, 18:53

FOUR games unbeaten now and still not far off the top six.

The gaffer tells us we're close and I for one believe him.

Magic adds to his amazing numbers too.

UTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john316z

Post by john316z » 24 Feb 2018, 18:57

Chompy wrote:
24 Feb 2018, 18:53
FOUR games unbeaten now and still not far off the top six.

The gaffer tells us we're close and I for one believe him.

Magic adds to his amazing numbers too.

UTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close to what though? Dropping points like we keep doing we'll run out of games before too long. Of course this is such a poor league that we still not that far enough the play offs

ashman

Post by ashman » 24 Feb 2018, 19:03

Six points off the playoffs with two games in hand. Still 39 points to play for.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 24 Feb 2018, 19:08

Seriously, though, what an utter pile of ****.

Pathetic from start to finish and we're just killing time till McCann gets the boot.

There is NO future under him, despite what the likes of Wycliffe may think.

Joke team selection today. Just a JOKE.

So we did good business in January? Where were they?

We're playing a bottom-end team at home in a game we have to win basically, so what does the tactical genius do? Plays a holding midfielder and one up front.

Bogle had a decent height advantage on two of their back three, yet was left on the bench. Totally the wrong game to be playing Lloyd.

You could accept two or three mistakes from a manager in his second season, but he's making one after the other, and he's overseen us lose our identity. I do not recognise this current team as anything like a Peterborough team. Rudderless.

If there was a lack of quality in the squad I could accept it, but there isn't. There's only one man to blame and we all know who that is.

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 24 Feb 2018, 19:09

ashman wrote:
24 Feb 2018, 19:03
Six points off the playoffs with two games in hand. Still 39 points to play for.
One win in the last 11. Still the dimwits keep the faith...

Ceenitall

Post by Ceenitall » 24 Feb 2018, 19:18

Chompy wrote:
24 Feb 2018, 19:08
Seriously, though, what an utter pile of ****.

Pathetic from start to finish and we're just killing time till McCann gets the boot.

There is NO future under him, despite what the likes of Wycliffe may think.

Joke team selection today. Just a JOKE.

So we did good business in January? Where were they?

We're playing a bottom-end team at home in a game we have to win basically, so what does the tactical genius do? Plays a holding midfielder and one up front.

Bogle had a decent height advantage on two of their back three, yet was left on the bench. Totally the wrong game to be playing Lloyd.

You could accept two or three mistakes from a manager in his second season, but he's making one after the other, and he's overseen us lose our identity. I do not recognise this current team as anything like a Peterborough team. Rudderless.

If there was a lack of quality in the squad I could accept it, but there isn't. There's only one man to blame and we all know who that is.
:stupid: