Blackpool v Posh

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

superposh80

Re: Blackpool v Posh

Post by superposh80 » 21 Feb 2018, 05:52

Truth hurts.

Still. ...

Think I'll go on .net, post a few expletives and blame social media and forum posters for the fact that Grant McCann can't pick a team to win a football match and Darragh is daring to offer to help a non league club financially.

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 21 Feb 2018, 08:10

bristleposh wrote:
20 Feb 2018, 20:50
Wycliffe wrote:
20 Feb 2018, 19:36
superposh80 wrote:
20 Feb 2018, 16:10
More posts deleted I see....

I wonder if the .net moderators would consider deleting some of the nonsense our good moderator himself has posted on that forum today accusing this forum...amongst others...of driving Darragh away from the club.

Does he honestly think that a hard nosed businessman like Darragh is going to take his toys away because a couple of dozen posters on social media don't always agree with him?

What utter tosh...and double standards.
I'll be honest, in all the years i have used .net I have only seen posts removed for a genuine reasons.

Racist, blatantly sexist or just plain personally abusive remarks.

Being off thread.

Accusing someone of a criminal act or discussing something currently being dealt with by the law.

Personally I have been suspended a few times on .net but have always had the reasons explained to me and have in general accepted the yellow.

I have never had a post removed on here to my knowledge so don't know what the perameters are.
Suspensions a few times, I was suspended twice and third time it was lights out. I think it was because I killed nelson's cat.
Or perhaps because you posted stuff mildly racist then managed to 'improve' on that with something blatantly so iirc.

Either way your popularity is much bigger on here :lol:

superposh80

Post by superposh80 » 21 Feb 2018, 10:32

Wycliffe wrote:
superposh80 wrote:

I wonder if the .net moderators would consider deleting some of the nonsense our good moderator himself has posted on that forum today accusing this forum...amongst others...of driving Darragh away from the club.

Does he honestly think that a hard nosed businessman like Darragh is going to take his toys away because a couple of dozen posters on social media don't always agree with him?

I'll be honest, in all the years i have used .net I have only seen posts removed for a genuine reasons.

Being off thread.

Accusing someone of a criminal act or discussing something currently being dealt with by the law.

Personally I have been suspended a few times on .net but have always had the reasons explained to me and have in general accepted the yellow.

I have never had a post removed on here to my knowledge so don't know what the perameters are.
You, yourself...would probably have to murder someone to have a post deleted on here.

One or two of us barely have to hit the 'submit' button and we get wiped out.

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 21 Feb 2018, 17:02

superposh80 wrote:
21 Feb 2018, 10:32
Wycliffe wrote:
superposh80 wrote:

Being off thread.

You, yourself...would probably have to murder someone to have a post deleted on here.

Now that would be a price worth paying in some cases, leave it with me :wink:

john316z

Post by john316z » 21 Feb 2018, 22:53

superposh80 wrote:

Although that isn't actually against the forum rules as such.... :wink:

stuie

Post by stuie » 22 Feb 2018, 00:00

john316z wrote:
21 Feb 2018, 22:53
superposh80 wrote:

Although that isn't actually against the forum rules as such.... :wink:
ha ha :clap:
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

DaveLister
Second Technician

Post by DaveLister » 22 Feb 2018, 15:53

Never fails to amuse me how those people who complain about moderators won't ever volunteer to help out with the task as Ashman does, yet are always the first to complain if he deletes something.

Hey ho.

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 22 Feb 2018, 17:30

DaveLister wrote:
22 Feb 2018, 15:53
Never fails to amuse me how those people who complain about moderators won't ever volunteer to help out with the task as Ashman does, yet are always the first to complain if he deletes something.

Hey ho.
Guess you're easily amused then. Hey ho.

john316z

Post by john316z » 22 Feb 2018, 21:56

DaveLister wrote:

Hey ho.
Is there a job description for the role available? I'd happily apply...

DaveLister
Second Technician

Post by DaveLister » 23 Feb 2018, 04:34

john316z wrote:
22 Feb 2018, 21:56
DaveLister wrote:

Hey ho.
Is there a job description for the role available? I'd happily apply...
PM Ashman or Nipper, to be honest that's the sum total of my knowledge.