Jordan Nicholson

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Jordan Nicholson

Post by bristleposh » 31 Jan 2018, 19:28

Recalled from Nuneaton
The attacker has been recalled from his loan deal..

Jordan Nicholson has been recalled from his loan by parent club Peterborough United bringing an end to his second spell at the club.

Jordan has been a key figure this season scoring 9 league goals and being a main fixture in the team.

The club would like to thank Jordan for his efforts and commitment to the Boro over these two spells and wish him all the best for the future.
If I die tomorrow I'd be all right
Because I believe
That after we're gone The spirit carries on

ashman

Re: Jordan Nicholson

Post by ashman » 31 Jan 2018, 19:52

bristleposh wrote:
31 Jan 2018, 19:28
Recalled from Nuneaton
The attacker has been recalled from his loan deal..

Jordan Nicholson has been recalled from his loan by parent club Peterborough United bringing an end to his second spell at the club.

Jordan has been a key figure this season scoring 9 league goals and being a main fixture in the team.

The club would like to thank Jordan for his efforts and commitment to the Boro over these two spells and wish him all the best for the future.
Apparently he can only go out on loan again as a long term loan stops him from playing for his parent club. DMac has hinted that he will sign another loan with a League Two club this time after a very successful loan at Nuneaton in National League North. Good progression for the lad.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

bristleposh

Re: Jordan Nicholson

Post by bristleposh » 31 Jan 2018, 23:57

NICHOLSON JOINS BEES | Jordan Nicholson has joined @BarnetFC on a permanent deal (subject to ratification from the EFL) #pufc
If I die tomorrow I'd be all right
Because I believe
That after we're gone The spirit carries on