Londonroad.net

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

The Moddinati

Re: Londonroad.net

Post by The Moddinati » 08 Feb 2018, 22:05

bristleposh wrote:
08 Feb 2018, 09:08
I may, in the past, have made the odd racist, sexist, ageist joke, but in general my problem with that website was the link to the gay website, from that moment on the powers that be just looked for an excuse to get rid of me. I have seen far worse on their since my departure, including the exact same comment, in the same context as I said it. As you know I’ve had many new faces on there, the longest of those was quizzing which lasted over a year and was kicked off because somebody could. If I posted now I’m sure someone would recognise me from something and get my username banned, but at least I’d be able to view the site to read the news unlike its previous incarnation. No doubt Ghandi, Nelson, or One of the other hierarchy will try and seek a way to close that loophole. It was the only website that I ever considered looking at that I was unable to read.
Nah, we just figured it out from your IP address. We're not going to restrict viewing for non-members though.
The all-seeing eye

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 08 Feb 2018, 23:51

poshnipper wrote:
08 Feb 2018, 21:45
25 posts deleted in an attempt to keep thread on track!
Thank you nips
If I die tomorrow I'd be all right
Because I believe
That after we're gone The spirit carries on

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 08 Feb 2018, 23:54

The Moddinati wrote:
08 Feb 2018, 22:05
bristleposh wrote:
I may, in the past, have made the odd racist, sexist, ageist joke, but in general my problem with that website was the link to the gay website, from that moment on the powers that be just looked for an excuse to get rid of me. I have seen far worse on their since my departure, including the exact same comment, in the same context as I said it. As you know I’ve had many new faces on there, the longest of those was quizzing which lasted over a year and was kicked off because somebody could. If I posted now I’m sure someone would recognise me from something and get my username banned, but at least I’d be able to view the site to read the news unlike its previous incarnation. No doubt Ghandi, Nelson, or One of the other hierarchy will try and seek a way to close that loophole. It was the only website that I ever considered looking at that I was unable to read.
Nah, we just figured it out from your IP address. We're not going to restrict viewing for non-members though.
That's what I thought :lol:
If I die tomorrow I'd be all right
Because I believe
That after we're gone The spirit carries on

stuie

Post by stuie » 09 Feb 2018, 08:18

bristleposh wrote:
08 Feb 2018, 23:54
The Moddinati wrote:
08 Feb 2018, 22:05
bristleposh wrote:
That's what I thought :lol:
Hey Bristle, another reason for a VPN
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 10 Feb 2018, 11:04

Been down for a couple of days now?
Evens Poshies, 3-1 Wombles, 5-2 Draw

Brianposh

Post by Brianposh » 10 Feb 2018, 11:14

Chompy wrote:
10 Feb 2018, 11:04
SEE my posting Thursday February the 8th, will be another 8-10 days before back to normal......use.....www.poshweare.net/Forum until then.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 10 Feb 2018, 11:32

Aaaaah.

For the record though, it wasn't me who relaunched it before it was tested and ready.
Evens Poshies, 3-1 Wombles, 5-2 Draw

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 11 Feb 2018, 11:50

Chompy wrote:
10 Feb 2018, 11:04
No it hasn't.

https://poshweare.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8