Had to be Harry..

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

john316z

Re: Had to be Harry..

Post by john316z » 27 Jan 2018, 18:26

yellowbelly wrote:
27 Jan 2018, 18:18
The only issue is people who've seen us play, ONCE, and LOST, usually spout the same old inaccurate crybaby bullying, footballing atrocity routine followed the vast depth of history of their puritan Brazilian style of play.
I can honestly say playing direct, pacy, wing fed crosses on the counter attack maximises the disruption to the oppositions defence. is good to watch and brings success that fills stadiums.
I'm Sure those who blindly believe an opinion formed on one game they probably never attended is accurate, but then I wasn't brought up on the streets of "Rio de Peterborough" playing football barefoot aged 8 weeks onwards.
I guess "ugly Leicester" must have copied our tactics on 5 lucky breaks against the run of play...........
Lets talk again next season as we pass each other by in the closed season and on the A1 on April 8th.
There you go insulting us just because we don't agree on what's good for your club? Good luck in the Checkatrade Trophy. Maybe if you're looking to goad fellow fans couldn't you do that on your own forum? :wink:

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 27 Jan 2018, 18:48

Wow, I never realised Lincoln fans were so bitter.

Maybe that's what a combination of dropping out of the football league and relying on hoofball to get back in does to you?

Must be exciting times for you lot if Harry Anderson's your most creative player. And maybe I'll drop by your forum after you've been trounced by Chelsea's youngsters.
6-4 Blackpool, 2-1 Poshies, 5-2 Draw

john316z

Post by john316z » 28 Jan 2018, 15:06

Chompy wrote:
27 Jan 2018, 18:48
Wow, I never realised Lincoln fans were so bitter.

Maybe that's what a combination of dropping out of the football league and relying on hoofball to get back in does to you?

Must be exciting times for you lot if Harry Anderson's your most creative player. And maybe I'll drop by your forum after you've been trounced by Chelsea's youngsters.
:lol: :clap: