Posh v Doncaster

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
Ceenitall
Posts: 1151
Joined: 26 Feb 2013, 11:18

Re: Posh v Doncaster

Post by Ceenitall » 01 Jan 2018, 19:22

stuie wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 18:54
Ceenitall wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 18:09
Chenza wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 17:59
How can you take a midfielder off then put in a striker on when you are hanging on to a game, you have 1 min left and don't use it to your advantage buy making a sub mccann you ain't got a clue
I get all kinds of...unmoderated....abuse when I highlight the shortcomings of McCann,
not true, it is not what you say, it is the way you say it

Today GM made mistakes again
I say it because I have left school, you are still there.

DoubleRay
Posts: 1121
Joined: 12 Jul 2016, 15:39
Location: Stanground

Re: Posh v Doncaster

Post by DoubleRay » 01 Jan 2018, 19:29

We drew the game.
I suppose it feels like a loss in the 93rd minute. It was Steven Taylor's fault actually. Should we sack him too?
Anyone that actually went to the game would know we were unlucky but given any chance let's just sack everybody. Sack the tea ladies too because the tea is like pee. The referee should definitely be sacked.
Sack him sack this sack that. I'm sack of it all. Sack sack sack sack. 8)

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 26601
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Posh v Doncaster

Post by bristleposh » 01 Jan 2018, 19:34

We haven't won a game this year
If I die tomorrow I'd be all right
Because I believe
That after we're gone The spirit carries on

superposh80
Posts: 5165
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Posh v Doncaster

Post by superposh80 » 01 Jan 2018, 19:55

DoubleRay wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 19:29
We drew the game.
I suppose it feels like a loss in the 93rd minute. It was Steven Taylor's fault actually. Should we sack him too?
Anyone that actually went to the game would know we were unlucky but given any chance let's just sack everybody. Sack the tea ladies too because the tea is like pee. The referee should definitely be sacked.
Sack him sack this sack that. I'm sack of it all. Sack sack sack sack. 8)
It wasn't Taylor's fault and we weren't unlucky.

If you were actually at the game you'd have seen they could have had 3 in the last few minutes...

Take your blinkers off Ray ffs.

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 4820
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Posh v Doncaster

Post by Chompy » 01 Jan 2018, 19:56

Ceenitall wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 19:22
stuie wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 18:54
Ceenitall wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 18:09


I get all kinds of...unmoderated....abuse when I highlight the shortcomings of McCann,
not true, it is not what you say, it is the way you say it

Today GM made mistakes again
I say it because I have left school, you are still there.
Jeez. What is your problem?

You're a total...referee.
Evens Poshies, 3-1 Wombles, 5-2 Draw

Ceenitall
Posts: 1151
Joined: 26 Feb 2013, 11:18

Re: Posh v Doncaster

Post by Ceenitall » 01 Jan 2018, 19:59

Chompy wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 19:56
Ceenitall wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 19:22
stuie wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 18:54


not true, it is not what you say, it is the way you say it

Today GM made mistakes again
I say it because I have left school, you are still there.
Jeez. What is your problem?

You're a total...referee.
I know the difference between Hay and a bull's foot, you don't.

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 4820
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Posh v Doncaster

Post by Chompy » 01 Jan 2018, 20:03

I've seen Cobblers fans make more positive contributions on a Posh forum than you manage here sir.

Feel free to carry on, I'm just ignoring your negativity from now on. Late New Year's Resolution.

Feels like GM has spurned your advances in the past, or some such.
Evens Poshies, 3-1 Wombles, 5-2 Draw

DoubleRay
Posts: 1121
Joined: 12 Jul 2016, 15:39
Location: Stanground

Re: Posh v Doncaster

Post by DoubleRay » 01 Jan 2018, 20:04

superposh80 wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 19:55
DoubleRay wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 19:29
We drew the game.
I suppose it feels like a loss in the 93rd minute. It was Steven Taylor's fault actually. Should we sack him too?
Anyone that actually went to the game would know we were unlucky but given any chance let's just sack everybody. Sack the tea ladies too because the tea is like pee. The referee should definitely be sacked.
Sack him sack this sack that. I'm sack of it all. Sack sack sack sack. 8)
It wasn't Taylor's fault and we weren't unlucky.

If you were actually at the game you'd have seen they could have had 3 in the last few minutes...

Take your blinkers off Ray ffs.

I was at the game. Sack me.

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 4820
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Posh v Doncaster

Post by Chompy » 01 Jan 2018, 20:06

Where has anyone called for anyone to be sacked on here please?

Aside from the negative referee fella with his usual anti GM agenda?
Evens Poshies, 3-1 Wombles, 5-2 Draw

Ceenitall
Posts: 1151
Joined: 26 Feb 2013, 11:18

Re: Posh v Doncaster

Post by Ceenitall » 01 Jan 2018, 20:11

Chompy wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 20:06
Where has anyone called for anyone to be sacked on here please?

Aside from the negative referee fella with his usual anti GM agenda?
I have more knowledge about football than you have about betting. McCann is not managerial standard.

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 15189
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Posh v Doncaster

Post by stuie » 01 Jan 2018, 20:14

Ceenitall wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 20:11
Chompy wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 20:06
Where has anyone called for anyone to be sacked on here please?

Aside from the negative referee fella with his usual anti GM agenda?
I have more knowledge about football than you have about betting. McCann is not managerial standard.
I played football before Wayne Rooney was born,
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

DoubleRay
Posts: 1121
Joined: 12 Jul 2016, 15:39
Location: Stanground

Re: Posh v Doncaster

Post by DoubleRay » 01 Jan 2018, 20:19

Ceenitall wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 20:11
Chompy wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 20:06
Where has anyone called for anyone to be sacked on here please?

Aside from the negative referee fella with his usual anti GM agenda?
I have more knowledge about football than you........
LOL

superposh80
Posts: 5165
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Posh v Doncaster

Post by superposh80 » 01 Jan 2018, 20:23

DoubleRay wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 20:04
superposh80 wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 19:55
DoubleRay wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 19:29
We drew the game.
I suppose it feels like a loss in the 93rd minute. It was Steven Taylor's fault actually. Should we sack him too?
Anyone that actually went to the game would know we were unlucky but given any chance let's just sack everybody. Sack the tea ladies too because the tea is like pee. The referee should definitely be sacked.
Sack him sack this sack that. I'm sack of it all. Sack sack sack sack. 8)
It wasn't Taylor's fault and we weren't unlucky.

If you were actually at the game you'd have seen they could have had 3 in the last few minutes...

Take your blinkers off Ray ffs.

I was at the game. Sack me.
Facing the pitch?

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 15189
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Posh v Doncaster

Post by stuie » 01 Jan 2018, 20:25

Ceenitall wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 20:11
Chompy wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 20:06
Where has anyone called for anyone to be sacked on here please?

Aside from the negative referee fella with his usual anti GM agenda?
I have more knowledge about football than you have about betting. McCann is not managerial standard.
pleas expand, and tell me why
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

Ceenitall
Posts: 1151
Joined: 26 Feb 2013, 11:18

Re: Posh v Doncaster

Post by Ceenitall » 01 Jan 2018, 20:37

stuie wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 20:25
Ceenitall wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 20:11
Chompy wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 20:06
Where has anyone called for anyone to be sacked on here please?

Aside from the negative referee fella with his usual anti GM agenda?
I have more knowledge about football than you have about betting. McCann is not managerial standard.
pleas expand, and tell me why
I can spot a dud manager, you worship him....enough said.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chompy, john316z, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 6 guests