Franchise v Posh

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
superposh80
Posts: 5399
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Franchise v Posh

Post by superposh80 » 26 Dec 2017, 18:45

As a Posh fan....Turning this awful mob over is as good as it gets for me.. Especially on their patch.

I don't care how we do it...Or how good or bad we are in doing it.

Just do it.

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18977
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Franchise v Posh

Post by tonyp » 26 Dec 2017, 21:51

superposh80 wrote:
26 Dec 2017, 18:45
As a Posh fan....Turning this awful mob over is as good as it gets for me.. Especially on their patch.

I don't care how we do it...Or how good or bad we are in doing it.

Just do it.
"this awful mob"?
It's not the fault of the present players or even most of the present fans.

However, like you, I hope we win. But I hope we do it in style.
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 15376
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Franchise v Posh

Post by stuie » 26 Dec 2017, 21:58

superposh80 wrote:
26 Dec 2017, 18:45
As a Posh fan....Turning this awful mob over is as good as it gets for me.. Especially on their patch.

I don't care how we do it...Or how good or bad we are in doing it.

Just do it.
:stupid: :comeon:
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18977
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Franchise v Posh

Post by tonyp » 26 Dec 2017, 22:04

stuie wrote:
26 Dec 2017, 21:58
superposh80 wrote:
26 Dec 2017, 18:45
As a Posh fan....Turning this awful mob over is as good as it gets for me.. Especially on their patch.

I don't care how we do it...Or how good or bad we are in doing it.

Just do it.
:stupid: :comeon:
:lol: :clap2:
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
poshnipper
Nippoderator
Posts: 15861
Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
Location: Right behind my team!!

Re: Franchise v Posh

Post by poshnipper » 26 Dec 2017, 23:39

Nah. I'm with SP on this one.
What about the fans who had their Club stolen from them?
The current fans didn't have to chose MK, there's an abundance of proper clubs they could've picked.
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

superposh80
Posts: 5399
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Franchise v Posh

Post by superposh80 » 27 Dec 2017, 01:07

I didn't realise they had any fans....

I just thought it was corporate hospitality and free tickets for school kids.

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 5117
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Franchise v Posh

Post by Chompy » 27 Dec 2017, 01:19

They're a very ordinary bunch this season. Keep Chuks quiet and you're halfway there.

Danny Lloyd nine in nine (according to DMac), Marriott 21 goals, Marcus 23 assists. Halfway through a season that last pair! On for 40 apiece over the season, which is insane really.

4-3-3...

Now who was it asking for this formation a few months ago...?
1-2 Blackburn, 7-1 Poshies, 7-2 Draw. 1-2? Like finding it on the floor!

tooposhforwords
Posts: 412
Joined: 01 Feb 2010, 13:06

Re: Franchise v Posh

Post by tooposhforwords » 27 Dec 2017, 02:56

Superposh80 with the right sentiment. Scrap the Villa win and give us a thumping of this embarrassment of a club.

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18977
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Franchise v Posh

Post by tonyp » 27 Dec 2017, 04:56

tooposhforwords wrote:
27 Dec 2017, 02:56
Superposh80 with the right sentiment. Scrap the Villa win and give us a thumping of this embarrassment of a club.
:stupid:
But why scrap the Villa win?
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18977
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Franchise v Posh

Post by tonyp » 27 Dec 2017, 04:59

Chompy wrote:
27 Dec 2017, 01:19
4-3-3...

Now who was it asking for this formation a few months ago...?
Bristle?
Super?
Ashman?
Anybody else?
Being happy never goes out of style

superposh80
Posts: 5399
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Franchise v Posh

Post by superposh80 » 27 Dec 2017, 09:16

tooposhforwords wrote:
27 Dec 2017, 02:56
Superposh80 with the right sentiment. Scrap the Villa win and give us a thumping of this embarrassment of a club.
I'd swap a Villa win for any league win atm.

That game is just a day out for the club and a chance to make a few quid

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18977
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Franchise v Posh

Post by tonyp » 27 Dec 2017, 09:47

superposh80 wrote:
27 Dec 2017, 09:16
tooposhforwords wrote:
27 Dec 2017, 02:56
Superposh80 with the right sentiment. Scrap the Villa win and give us a thumping of this embarrassment of a club.
I'd swap a Villa win for any league win atm.

That game is just a day out for the club and a chance to make a few quid
:stupid: So is DMAc.
Being happy never goes out of style

john316z
Posts: 1993
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Franchise v Posh

Post by john316z » 27 Dec 2017, 12:31

poshnipper wrote:
26 Dec 2017, 23:39
Nah. I'm with SP on this one.
What about the fans who had their Club stolen from them?
The current fans didn't have to chose MK, there's an abundance of proper clubs they could've picked.
I've never really seen the rivalry myself. Peterborough and MK are hardly close geographically. I've always seem it more as a benefit for rivalry for MK than us. The basis of their existence is the thing though that said it's long ago now for people to move on. AFC Wimbledon have as a club and good luck to them!

I can't help but wish we had a stadium like theirs but a fanbase to fill it. We'd be like them though playing in a great stadium with empty seats

Should be winning this fairly easily though on form, but being Posh anything is possible

Wycliffe
Posts: 1232
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: Franchise v Posh

Post by Wycliffe » 27 Dec 2017, 14:33

john316z wrote:
27 Dec 2017, 12:31
poshnipper wrote:
26 Dec 2017, 23:39
Nah. I'm with SP on this one.
What about the fans who had their Club stolen from them?
The current fans didn't have to chose MK, there's an abundance of proper clubs they could've picked.
I've never really seen the rivalry myself. Peterborough and MK are hardly close geographically. I've always seem it more as a benefit for rivalry for MK than us. The basis of their existence is the thing though that said it's long ago now for people to move on. AFC Wimbledon have as a club and good luck to them!

I can't help but wish we had a stadium like theirs but a fanbase to fill it. We'd be like them though playing in a great stadium with empty seats

Should be winning this fairly easily though on form, but being Posh anything is possible
All proper football fans loathe the organisation , I refuse to call them a football club.
There is no real rivalry (although it is of course quite close so there is a geographic 'edge'), however a decade ago they were the club that stopped us getting a title much to Darragh's chagrin so there is that side of things.
I for one ain't moving on I can assure you.
Law in this country is dictated by precedent so if any **** head wanted to do the same thing at for example our football club it would be difficult to defeat them. Luckily that pillock Mawhinney is no longer in control of things.

I hope we properly thrash them and if we play like yesterday we surely will.

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18977
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Franchise v Posh

Post by tonyp » 27 Dec 2017, 14:52

Wycliffe wrote:
27 Dec 2017, 14:33
john316z wrote:
27 Dec 2017, 12:31
poshnipper wrote:
26 Dec 2017, 23:39
Nah. I'm with SP on this one.
What about the fans who had their Club stolen from them?
The current fans didn't have to chose MK, there's an abundance of proper clubs they could've picked.
I've never really seen the rivalry myself. Peterborough and MK are hardly close geographically. I've always seem it more as a benefit for rivalry for MK than us. The basis of their existence is the thing though that said it's long ago now for people to move on. AFC Wimbledon have as a club and good luck to them!

I can't help but wish we had a stadium like theirs but a fanbase to fill it. We'd be like them though playing in a great stadium with empty seats

Should be winning this fairly easily though on form, but being Posh anything is possible
All proper football fans loathe the organisation , I refuse to call them a football club.
There is no real rivalry (although it is of course quite close so there is a geographic 'edge'), however a decade ago they were the club that stopped us getting a title much to Darragh's chagrin so there is that side of things.
I for one ain't moving on I can assure you.
Law in this country is dictated by precedent so if any **** head wanted to do the same thing at for example our football club it would be difficult to defeat them. Luckily that pillock Mawhinney is no longer in control of things.

I hope we properly thrash them and if we play like yesterday we surely will.
:clap: :clap: :comeon:
Being happy never goes out of style

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: superposh80 and 4 guests