Grant McCann - Manager

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
User avatar
stuie
Posts: 15424
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Grant McCann - Manager

Post by stuie » 27 May 2018, 14:17

I hope Grant gets the job, and does really well, at it, he is aPosh legend, and I wish him every success
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 16604
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Grant McCann - Manager

Post by ashman » 27 May 2018, 14:52

stuie wrote:
27 May 2018, 14:17
I hope Grant gets the job, and does really well, at it, he is aPosh legend, and I wish him every success
Absolutely stuie. The voice of reason mate! :clap2: :comeon:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

john316z
Posts: 2133
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Grant McCann - Manager

Post by john316z » 27 May 2018, 15:54

stuie wrote:
27 May 2018, 14:17
I hope Grant gets the job, and does really well, at it, he is aPosh legend, and I wish him every success
But not against us though right?

trevormans
Posts: 256
Joined: 11 May 2013, 20:21

Re: Grant McCann - Manager

Post by trevormans » 27 May 2018, 17:58

why not just wish him well.????

some of us seem only able to make statements which include negativity??

it is worse than boring

john316z
Posts: 2133
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Grant McCann - Manager

Post by john316z » 27 May 2018, 18:06

trevormans wrote:
27 May 2018, 17:58
why not just wish him well.????

some of us seem only able to make statements which include negativity??

it is worse than boring
Where was the negativity? It is good for us if he went to Barnsley.... Surely that's a positive Posh spin? Given his performance as manager/coach/assistant here!

superposh80
Posts: 5538
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Grant McCann - Manager

Post by superposh80 » 28 May 2018, 09:25

Wonder if he'll come in for any Posh players...

Some of those that were part of..."The best and fittest squad we've ever assembled" no less.

:roll:

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 5294
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Grant McCann - Manager

Post by Chompy » 28 May 2018, 09:31

Maybe he'll swap Kieffer Moore for Junior Morias. Depends how badly he needs a holding midfelder.

john316z
Posts: 2133
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Grant McCann - Manager

Post by john316z » 28 May 2018, 11:25

superposh80 wrote:
28 May 2018, 09:25
Wonder if he'll come in for any Posh players...

Some of those that were part of..."The best and fittest squad we've ever assembled" no less.

:roll:
Forrester or Baldwin? Maybe? Hopefully?

superposh80
Posts: 5538
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Grant McCann - Manager

Post by superposh80 » 28 May 2018, 12:05

If he's looking for a right wing back there's always LDSL....

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 5294
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Grant McCann - Manager

Post by Chompy » 28 May 2018, 12:24

Seriously, you guys, can't you just wish him well?

john316z
Posts: 2133
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Grant McCann - Manager

Post by john316z » 28 May 2018, 16:16

Chompy wrote:
28 May 2018, 12:24
Seriously, you guys, can't you just wish him well?
:clap: showing for a limited period

superposh80
Posts: 5538
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Grant McCann - Manager

Post by superposh80 » 28 May 2018, 21:37

john316z wrote:
28 May 2018, 16:16
Chompy wrote:
28 May 2018, 12:24
Seriously, you guys, can't you just wish him well?
:clap: showing for a limited period
No need for any deletions here John.

No personal abuse has been directed towards Grant McCann... Therefore the posts should remain.

And after all... Others on this forum are only too quick to give their own opinions on "Uncle Steve" "St Stevie" "Fatty Evans" or any other name they wish to know him by....

Is that personal abuse?.... I'll let Ashman decide on that one....

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 4 guests