Woking replay

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

john316z
Posts: 1715
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Woking replay

Post by john316z » 13 Dec 2017, 08:18

Chompy wrote:
12 Dec 2017, 23:44
We did enough and had a lot of chances but 5-2 only tells half the story.

It was 2-2 after 70-odd minutes; turn in that first-half performance against any L1 team and it's all over after half an hour.

GM was getting a bit chippy afterwards about LDSL, how he doesn't want to talk about fans getting on his back and how he's one of our most important players. Well he's had 50+ games for us now and I'm still none the wiser as to what the fuss is all about.

Gwion, MM (unplayable at the moment and a joy to watch) and Marriott are irresistible as a three. Not sure what tonight's shape was. 4-1-2-3? 4-1-4-1?

Whatever, Lloyd gave us something extra when replacing our MVP, but we're crying out for a quality attacking midfielder.
Leo is no premier league player but be interested to see how many of those 50+ games were played out of position. Once again the family stand got on his back from the start.... But Doughty escapes every game.

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 4654
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Woking replay

Post by Chompy » 13 Dec 2017, 08:26

The Family Stand is 90% idiots.
9-2 Posh, 5-2 Draw, 4-7 Leicester

superposh80
Posts: 5000
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Woking replay

Post by superposh80 » 13 Dec 2017, 10:21

poshnipper wrote:
13 Dec 2017, 07:29
superposh80 wrote:
13 Dec 2017, 06:48
Crickey...It's only Woking.
Ask Bury about Woking :)
...And why would I need to do that?

I doubt Woking fans were as excited as beating Bury as one or two on here are by beating Woking.

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18586
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Woking replay

Post by tonyp » 13 Dec 2017, 10:58

superposh80 wrote:
13 Dec 2017, 10:21
poshnipper wrote:
13 Dec 2017, 07:29
superposh80 wrote:
13 Dec 2017, 06:48
Crickey...It's only Woking.
Ask Bury about Woking :)
...And why would I need to do that?

I doubt Woking fans were as excited as beating Bury as one or two on here are by beating Woking.
One or two?
Isn't everybody pleased we beat Woking?
Even those who wrote us off?
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 15035
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Woking replay

Post by stuie » 13 Dec 2017, 11:08

tonyp wrote:
13 Dec 2017, 10:58

One or two?
Isn't everybody pleased we beat Woking?
Even those who wrote us off?
well I am happy, and looking forward to our fa cup final at Villa Park :comeon:
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 15035
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Woking replay

Post by stuie » 13 Dec 2017, 11:09

stuie wrote:
13 Dec 2017, 11:08
tonyp wrote:
13 Dec 2017, 10:58

One or two?
Isn't everybody pleased we beat Woking?
Even those who wrote us off?
well I am happy, and looking forward to our fa cup final at Villa Park :comeon:
sorry, and the cash the club will recieve, could well help us in the January transfer window
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18586
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Woking replay

Post by tonyp » 13 Dec 2017, 11:19

stuie wrote:
13 Dec 2017, 11:09
stuie wrote:
13 Dec 2017, 11:08
tonyp wrote:
13 Dec 2017, 10:58

One or two?
Isn't everybody pleased we beat Woking?
Even those who wrote us off?
well I am happy, and looking forward to our fa cup final at Villa Park :comeon:
sorry, and the cash the club will recieve, could well help us in the January transfer window
Good on you Stuie!
Being happy never goes out of style

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chompy and 16 guests