Woking v Posh

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18338
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Woking v Posh

Post by tonyp » 03 Dec 2017, 22:54

superposh80 wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 21:59
DoubleRay wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 21:20
pleasureboy60 wrote:
14 Oct 2017, 17:05
My £20.00 bet at the start of the season for Posh to finish below 14th and for Miller not to score all season is getting better and better each week.
Two more losses next week and I can soon start to think about what to spend my winnings on!
Lovely jubley.
Well whatever team it is you really actually support, we did better than Cambridge and Cobblers today l ! !
We will win the replay. Mark my words....We will win the replay.
That's great news Ray...

We can all start planning for the 3rd round as of now then can we?
Of course!!
Everybody know we'll win the replay.
:comeon:
Being happy never goes out of style

john316z
Posts: 1634
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Woking v Posh

Post by john316z » 03 Dec 2017, 23:41

superposh80 wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 22:36
...He may well do.

But I'm sure we'll coach it out of him.
Spot on SP. Look at all the players that do the business elsewhere.... especially after leaving us after having failed here!!! Some will say it us all down to late development :roll: :roll: :roll:

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 4438
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: Woking v Posh

Post by Chompy » 04 Dec 2017, 01:23

Ceenitall wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 22:11
Did it cross GM's mind that the Woking manager ran the rule over the team who played Charlton? GM obligingly played the same team and made it simple for the Woking manager.
By that logic, every manager would change his team every game.

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18338
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Woking v Posh

Post by tonyp » 04 Dec 2017, 01:28

john316z wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 23:41
superposh80 wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 22:36
...He may well do.

But I'm sure we'll coach it out of him.
Spot on SP. Look at all the players that do the business elsewhere.... especially after leaving us after having failed here!!! Some will say it us all down to late development :roll: :roll: :roll:
So, there is no point in us signing anybody in January then.
We really are doomed.
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14716
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Woking v Posh

Post by stuie » 04 Dec 2017, 08:15

bettingbill wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 20:12

What I can't believe though is that DM is getting stick for his offer. Okay made from utter frustration I grant you but surely he doesn't deserve to he slated for it?
:stupid:
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14716
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Woking v Posh

Post by stuie » 04 Dec 2017, 08:17

Chompy wrote:
04 Dec 2017, 01:23
Ceenitall wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 22:11
Did it cross GM's mind that the Woking manager ran the rule over the team who played Charlton? GM obligingly played the same team and made it simple for the Woking manager.
By that logic, every manager would change his team every game.
:stupid:
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18338
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Woking v Posh

Post by tonyp » 04 Dec 2017, 08:43

stuie wrote:
04 Dec 2017, 08:15
bettingbill wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 20:12

What I can't believe though is that DM is getting stick for his offer. Okay made from utter frustration I grant you but surely he doesn't deserve to he slated for it?
:stupid:
:stupid:
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18338
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Woking v Posh

Post by tonyp » 04 Dec 2017, 08:44

stuie wrote:
04 Dec 2017, 08:17
Chompy wrote:
04 Dec 2017, 01:23
Ceenitall wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 22:11
Did it cross GM's mind that the Woking manager ran the rule over the team who played Charlton? GM obligingly played the same team and made it simple for the Woking manager.
By that logic, every manager would change his team every game.
:stupid:
gpwm
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14716
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Woking v Posh

Post by stuie » 05 Dec 2017, 11:03

anybody know when the replay is likely to be, or when the fixture will be announced
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
Brianposh
Posts: 8887
Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.

Re: Woking v Posh

Post by Brianposh » 05 Dec 2017, 11:48

I am guessing stuie either next Tuesday the 12th or Wednesday 13th depending on if they want to televise it.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14716
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Woking v Posh

Post by stuie » 05 Dec 2017, 19:17

announced as Tuesday 12th, not on tele, and 99 loyalty points awarded for buying a ticket

https://www.theposh.com/news/2017/decem ... confirmed/
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14716
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Woking v Posh

Post by stuie » 06 Dec 2017, 14:56

stuie wrote:
05 Dec 2017, 19:17
announced as Tuesday 12th, not on tele, and 99 loyalty points awarded for buying a ticket

https://www.theposh.com/news/2017/decem ... confirmed/
As DMAC is paying for the tickets for those that went to Woking, and not the club, those that claim the tickets also get the loyalty points

top chairman Darragh and thank you
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

john316z
Posts: 1634
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 23:08

Re: Woking v Posh

Post by john316z » 06 Dec 2017, 16:00

stuie wrote:
06 Dec 2017, 14:56
stuie wrote:
05 Dec 2017, 19:17
announced as Tuesday 12th, not on tele, and 99 loyalty points awarded for buying a ticket

https://www.theposh.com/news/2017/decem ... confirmed/
As DMAC is paying for the tickets for those that went to Woking, and not the club, those that claim the tickets also get the loyalty points

top chairman Darragh and thank you
Do you think he's started a precedent by giving free tickets for every poor performance? That way stuie you may never have to pay again!

Ceenitall
Posts: 1068
Joined: 26 Feb 2013, 11:18

Re: Woking v Posh

Post by Ceenitall » 06 Dec 2017, 18:17

Woking are properly managed and are quite capable of going into round 3. This is the second time McCann has failed to lead his players to a win against lower division sides, he won the first replay, the second may not be so comfortable for him.

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14716
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Woking v Posh

Post by stuie » 06 Dec 2017, 23:19

Ceenitall wrote:
06 Dec 2017, 18:17
Woking are properly managed and are quite capable of going into round 3. This is the second time McCann has failed to lead his players to a win against lower division sides, he won the first replay, the second may not be so comfortable for him.
:comeon:
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests