AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18047
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Post by tonyp » 29 Oct 2017, 09:28

Official site
Details of the trip to the Cherry Red Records Stadium are now available.
Posh have been given an allocation of 430 terrace tickets and 74 seated tickets.
The game is not all-ticket but the club are using the priority points system due to the limited ticket availability.
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18047
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Post by tonyp » 31 Oct 2017, 07:47

Peterborough Telegraph
Time for the real Peterborough United to stand up.
Next up in the league for Posh - who are back up to eighth and one point off the play-offs - is a trip to struggling AFC Wimbledon two weeks today (Sunday, November 12). The question is which Posh will show up?
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18047
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Post by tonyp » 01 Nov 2017, 09:49

Just a reminder-
Peterborough United’s Sky Bet League One fixture at AFC Wimbledon has been moved to Sunday 12th November (2.30pm) with the game being shown live on Sky Sports.

The fixture was due to take place on the Saturday but as it is an international weekend, Sky have selected numerous EFL games over that weekend to screen live.
Last season we took 458 to Wimbledon to watch a 0-0 draw.
How many will stay at home and watch the telly rather than make the 100 miles or so trip?
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18047
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Post by tonyp » 05 Nov 2017, 09:17

Afc Wimbledon
Well, Wimbledon go into this game having disposed of Lincoln in the FA Cup.
Will they be more confident than the Posh?
I'm going for Wimbledon 2 Posh 4.
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
Brianposh
Posts: 8885
Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.

Re: AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Post by Brianposh » 05 Nov 2017, 10:31

tonyp wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 09:49
Just a reminder-
Peterborough United’s Sky Bet League One fixture at AFC Wimbledon has been moved to Sunday 12th November (2.30pm) with the game being shown live on Sky Sports.

The fixture was due to take place on the Saturday but as it is an international weekend, Sky have selected numerous EFL games over that weekend to screen live.
Last season we took 458 to Wimbledon to watch a 0-0 draw.
How many will stay at home and watch the telly rather than make the 100 miles or so trip?
Me for one after yesterdays dreadful display, if I still feel the same for next 2-3 days. I have NOT yet purchased tickets. Maybe they will get 200 to travel.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

User avatar
Chompy
Posts: 4309
Joined: 19 Jul 2005, 16:26

Re: AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Post by Chompy » 05 Nov 2017, 11:32

Can stay home and watch the gaff-er play half the team out of position from the comfort of your own living room, so why not?

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18047
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Post by tonyp » 05 Nov 2017, 11:38

Brianposh wrote:
05 Nov 2017, 10:31
tonyp wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 09:49
Just a reminder-
Peterborough United’s Sky Bet League One fixture at AFC Wimbledon has been moved to Sunday 12th November (2.30pm) with the game being shown live on Sky Sports.

The fixture was due to take place on the Saturday but as it is an international weekend, Sky have selected numerous EFL games over that weekend to screen live.
Last season we took 458 to Wimbledon to watch a 0-0 draw.
How many will stay at home and watch the telly rather than make the 100 miles or so trip?
Me for one after yesterdays dreadful display, if I still feel the same for next 2-3 days. I have NOT yet purchased tickets. Maybe they will get 200 to travel.
You could well be right!
Last edited by tonyp on 05 Nov 2017, 12:11, edited 1 time in total.
Being happy never goes out of style

superposh80
Posts: 4713
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Post by superposh80 » 05 Nov 2017, 12:05

Chompy wrote:
05 Nov 2017, 11:32
Can stay home and watch the gaff-er play half the team out of position from the comfort of your own living room, so why not?
I bet the nation can't wait for this one.

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18047
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Post by tonyp » 06 Nov 2017, 12:13

superposh80 wrote:
05 Nov 2017, 12:05
I bet the nation can't wait for this one.
:lol: :clap2:
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18047
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Post by tonyp » 07 Nov 2017, 11:29

According to the Official site.
AFC Wimbledon 6/4
Draw 12/5
Posh 7/4
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14370
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Post by stuie » 07 Nov 2017, 13:16

tonyp wrote:
06 Nov 2017, 12:13
superposh80 wrote:
05 Nov 2017, 12:05
I bet the nation can't wait for this one.
:lol: :clap2:
Well I am looking forward to it, from my armchair, not seen a live game for two and a half weeks
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

dunc
Posts: 1826
Joined: 03 Jan 2007, 01:40
Location: shropshire

Re: AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Post by dunc » 07 Nov 2017, 13:21

You can count me in to your nation, stuie

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14370
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Post by stuie » 07 Nov 2017, 13:23

dunc wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 13:21
You can count me in to your nation, stuie
:clap2:
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18047
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Post by tonyp » 07 Nov 2017, 13:35

stuie wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 13:16
tonyp wrote:
06 Nov 2017, 12:13
superposh80 wrote:
05 Nov 2017, 12:05
I bet the nation can't wait for this one.
:lol: :clap2:
Well I am looking forward to it, from my armchair, not seen a live game for two and a half weeks
Me too. And there'll be synchronised commentary as well.
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14370
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: AFC Wimbledon v Posh

Post by stuie » 07 Nov 2017, 13:38

tonyp wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 13:35
stuie wrote:
07 Nov 2017, 13:16
tonyp wrote:
06 Nov 2017, 12:13


:lol: :clap2:


Me too. And there'll be synchronised commentary as well.
not for me as I do not subscribe to sky :(
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest