Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Chompy

Re: Time to go

Post by Chompy » 21 Oct 2017, 19:02

JFH's first job?

bettingbill

Post by bettingbill » 21 Oct 2017, 19:05

Whatever we think of the manager, whether he should go or stay if the reports on twitter suggesting his family were verbally abused are true doesn't it rather put the debate into context?
Like him or not, that behaviour, if true, is totally unforgivable and I hope the £1000 reward DM has just offered for the names of those involved is collected and the tossers banned for life.
This is football FFS not life and death and to scream abuse at a mans family makes me ashamed to be a supporter
Last edited by bettingbill on 21 Oct 2017, 19:08, edited 1 time in total.

Chenza

Post by Chenza » 21 Oct 2017, 19:07

Chompy wrote:
21 Oct 2017, 19:02
JFH's first job?
No not his first job but if the cobblers can attract a manager like him why cannot posh attract a manager like Dowie to a lower league club, is it to do with money or lack of ambition
BORN & BRED PETERBORIAN....TRUE BLUE

DoubleRay

Post by DoubleRay » 21 Oct 2017, 19:07

You are right Bristolposh.
Evans will never be a posh manager and its like they don't want to remember his resignations and sackings and for Chompy to say Dmac is mates with him. That's a laugh. :lol:
As for % stats, how many times does Chompy quote them but then refutes them when someone else does it.
We will see if theres to be a new manager or not in January.
Last edited by DoubleRay on 21 Oct 2017, 19:10, edited 1 time in total.

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 21 Oct 2017, 19:08

bettingbill wrote:
21 Oct 2017, 19:05
Whatever we think of the manager, whether he should go or stay if the reports on twitter suggesting his family were verbally abused are true doesn't it rather put the debate into context.
Whatever we think of GM, that behaviour, if true, totally is unforgivable and I hope the £1000 reward DM has just offered for the names of those involved is collected and the tossers banned for life.
This is football FFS not life and death and to scream abuse at a mans family makes me ashamed to be a supporter
Amen to that.

Unfortunately ever clubs has its juankers to deal with. Live in a country full of chavs and it's bound to happen unf.

Utter scumbags whoever they are.

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 21 Oct 2017, 19:08

DoubleRay wrote:
21 Oct 2017, 19:07
You are right Bristolposh.
Evans will never be a posh manager and its like they don't want to remember his resignations and sackings and for Chompy to say Dmac is mates with him. That's a laugh. :lol:
As for % stats, how many times does Chompy quote them but then refutes them when given someone else does it.
We will see if theres to be a new manager or not in January.
No hope here.

Chenza

Post by Chenza » 21 Oct 2017, 19:13

bettingbill wrote:
Whatever we think of the manager, whether he should go or stay if the reports on twitter suggesting his family were verbally abused are true doesn't it rather put the debate into context.
Whatever we think of GM, that behaviour, if true, totally is unforgivable and I hope the £1000 reward DM has just offered for the names of those involved is collected and the tossers banned for life.
Totally agree no one, manager or player should except abuse towards there family disgraceful behaviour ban them !!! Totally right it's football and making things personal towards Grants family and children it's WRONG on all levels.I may not want him to stay manager but **** like this turns my stomach about the abuse.

DoubleRay

Post by DoubleRay » 21 Oct 2017, 19:19

Isn't asking for someone to be immediately sacked a form of abuse?

stuie

Post by stuie » 21 Oct 2017, 19:21

bettingbill wrote:
Whatever we think of the manager, whether he should go or stay if the reports on twitter suggesting his family were verbally abused are true doesn't it rather put the debate into context?
Like him or not, that behaviour, if true, is totally unforgivable and I hope the £1000 reward DM has just offered for the names of those involved is collected and the tossers banned for life.
:stupid: however good or bad Grant is he is POSH
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

superposh80

Post by superposh80 » 21 Oct 2017, 19:42

bettingbill wrote:
Unfortunately this will be the fall out from this game....

Nicely deflecting the fact that we chucked the game away and it's now 1 point from 15.

bettingbill

Post by bettingbill » 21 Oct 2017, 21:16

Not deflecting anything, I think we are playing poorly, look disjointed, the defence looks as though they have never played together at times, Edwards and Grant apart, whoever has played in the midfield are all over the place, MM so apparently rejuvenated, so instrumental at the start of the season has seemingly reverted to last years 'type', the forwards starved of any service of consequence and too frequently fathoming the managers tactics is beyond my IQ, so alll that said, whilst not deflecting anything 'superposh' I maintain abusing his family is not only beyond disgraceful but a far more important issue than who will be in charge next week

tooposhforwords

Post by tooposhforwords » 21 Oct 2017, 22:03

bettingbill wrote:
21 Oct 2017, 21:16
Not deflecting anything, I think we are playing poorly, look disjointed, the defence looks as though they have never played together at times, Edwards and Grant apart, whoever has played in the midfield are all over the place, MM so apparently rejuvenated, so instrumental at the start of the season has seemingly reverted to last years 'type', the forwards starved of any service of consequence and too frequently fathoming the managers tactics is beyond my IQ, so alll that said, whilst not deflecting anything 'superposh' I maintain abusing his family is not only beyond disgraceful but a far more important issue than who will be in charge next week
Lol

Put the violin down before it breaks and get a tissue.

bettingbill

Post by bettingbill » 22 Oct 2017, 08:00

Clearly we have different standards and or priorities then, but no big deal I can live with that

Chenza

Post by Chenza » 22 Oct 2017, 08:52

DoubleRay wrote:
21 Oct 2017, 19:19
No

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 22 Oct 2017, 10:29

Chenza wrote:
22 Oct 2017, 08:52
DoubleRay wrote:
21 Oct 2017, 19:19
No
No x2. You should probably start clutching at straws if your argument doesn't hold up...