Reserves lose to MK Reserves

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

tonyp

Reserves lose to MK Reserves

Post by tonyp » 13 Sep 2017, 22:12

From the Official site
Posh beaten in high-scoring clash at the ABAX Stadium.
Plenty of goalmouth action at the ABAX Stadium as both reserve sides go goal crazy.
The Peterborough United reserves were beaten 6-4 by their Milton Keynes Dons counterparts at the ABAX Stadium on Wednesday afternoon in a high scoring contest that saw both sides throw plenty of caution to the wind.
Posh: O’Malley, Hart (sub Garner 65min), Freestone, Anderson, Penny, Cartwright, Penfold (sub Barker 76min), Nabi, Stevens (sub Davison 61min), Lloyd, Kanu (sub Gurney 70min). Unused sub: Elsom

MK Dons: James, Jackson, Tapp, Kasumu, Logan, McGrandles, Aneke, Asante, Nambe, Rasulu, Muirhead.
Being happy never goes out of style

bristleposh

Re: Reserves lose to MK Reserves

Post by bristleposh » 14 Sep 2017, 15:33

Did Ashman go, according to Facebook Adil Nabi was the stand out player, apparently not in Grant's plans, but surely if he keeps performing and scoring a change of heart may come.
https://hashtagbay.com/wp-content/uploads/product/40593/58f7f1702485b.png

ashman

Re: Reserves lose to MK Reserves

Post by ashman » 14 Sep 2017, 20:14

bristleposh wrote:
14 Sep 2017, 15:33
Did Ashman go, according to Facebook Adil Nabi was the stand out player, apparently not in Grant's plans, but surely if he keeps performing and scoring a change of heart may come.
Unfortunately I didn't manage to get there. I was only aware of the game 20 minutes before kickoff so I shot off down to the training ground but there was no-one there! Apparently it was played at the ABAX behind closed doors. I watched Nabi closely at Stamford pre-season and I would concur that the lad really does look interested in life again. I can well imagine that he ran the midfield. Good for him! :clap2:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'