i can't Follow

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 26269
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: i can't Follow

Post by bristleposh » 19 Aug 2017, 08:35

I haven't used iFollow to listen to a game yet. We were at a cricket festival first game of season, we had visitors during the Barnet game, and last week I was at the game. Having signed into my account this morning I can see all the videos etc, but where is the match commentary to be found?
I started a joke that had the whole world crying
But I didn't see that the joke was on me

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14693
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: i can't Follow

Post by stuie » 19 Aug 2017, 08:39

bristleposh wrote:
19 Aug 2017, 08:35
I haven't used iFollow to listen to a game yet. We were at a cricket festival first game of season, we had visitors during the Barnet game, and last week I was at the game. Having signed into my account this morning I can see all the videos etc, but where is the match commentary to be found?
It only becomes available on a tab 30 minutes before kick off. I will be listening today, so any problems I should be able to walk you through it :lol:
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 26269
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: i can't Follow

Post by bristleposh » 19 Aug 2017, 08:52

stuie wrote:
19 Aug 2017, 08:39
bristleposh wrote:
19 Aug 2017, 08:35
I haven't used iFollow to listen to a game yet. We were at a cricket festival first game of season, we had visitors during the Barnet game, and last week I was at the game. Having signed into my account this morning I can see all the videos etc, but where is the match commentary to be found?
It only becomes available on a tab 30 minutes before kick off. I will be listening today, so any problems I should be able to walk you through it :lol:
Thank you
I started a joke that had the whole world crying
But I didn't see that the joke was on me

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 16043
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: i can't Follow

Post by ashman » 19 Aug 2017, 09:05

bristleposh wrote:
19 Aug 2017, 08:35
....... but where is the match commentary to be found?
The game hasn't started yet Nick! :wink:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 26269
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: i can't Follow

Post by bristleposh » 19 Aug 2017, 12:08

ashman wrote:
19 Aug 2017, 09:05
bristleposh wrote:
19 Aug 2017, 08:35
....... but where is the match commentary to be found?
The game hasn't started yet Nick! :wink:
Richard
I started a joke that had the whole world crying
But I didn't see that the joke was on me

silentz
Posts: 154
Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 18:00
Location: Yaxley

Re: i can't Follow

Post by silentz » 19 Aug 2017, 15:24

still patiently waiting for my password reminder Email. only been an hour so far and only missed the first 35 mins of the game. Where do I make a complaint

silentz
Posts: 154
Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 18:00
Location: Yaxley

Re: i can't Follow

Post by silentz » 19 Aug 2017, 15:43

says there is a button for live chat in the bottom right of the page... does anyone see it?

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 15698
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: i can't Follow

Post by DaveLister » 19 Aug 2017, 15:44

Radio Cambs working perfectly for me, won't get Grants interview before work though.
Image

silentz
Posts: 154
Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 18:00
Location: Yaxley

Re: i can't Follow

Post by silentz » 19 Aug 2017, 15:47

cant listen to radio cambs online tho and I am not in the county mate

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 26269
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: i can't Follow

Post by bristleposh » 19 Aug 2017, 19:13

silentz wrote:
19 Aug 2017, 15:47
cant listen to radio cambs online tho and I am not in the county mate
The answer would be to remember your password.
I started a joke that had the whole world crying
But I didn't see that the joke was on me

silentz
Posts: 154
Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 18:00
Location: Yaxley

Re: i can't Follow

Post by silentz » 20 Aug 2017, 20:46

Haha lesson learned sir

silentz
Posts: 154
Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 18:00
Location: Yaxley

Re: i can't Follow

Post by silentz » 26 Aug 2017, 14:59

Technical difficulties on fcuking derby day..... Ifollow is a joke. I finally got my email password reminder Monday afternoon for last week's game WTF am I paying for

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 26269
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: i can't Follow

Post by bristleposh » 26 Aug 2017, 15:21

silentz wrote:
26 Aug 2017, 14:59
Technical difficulties on fcuking derby day..... Ifollow is a joke. I finally got my email password reminder Monday afternoon for last week's game WTF am I paying for
It went off just before kick off but came back on about 5 minutes into the game
I started a joke that had the whole world crying
But I didn't see that the joke was on me

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18321
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: i can't Follow

Post by tonyp » 31 Aug 2017, 07:37

bristleposh wrote:
26 Aug 2017, 15:21
silentz wrote:
26 Aug 2017, 14:59
Technical difficulties on fcuking derby day..... Ifollow is a joke. I finally got my email password reminder Monday afternoon for last week's game WTF am I paying for
It went off just before kick off but came back on about 5 minutes into the game
I presume everybody received this apology -
EFL Digital

Dear Tony,

The EFL’s iFollow service experienced a short outage shortly after the commencement of Saturday afternoon’s 3pm games.

This affected commentary on Club services across the network and was as a result of a hardware issue.

The iFollow technical team were alerted immediately, identified the specific nature of the problem and resolved it within six minutes.

The EFL apologises for the inconvenience this has caused subscribers and is working with its engineering team to ensure that processes are in place to avoid a repeat occurrence.

Many Thanks,

EFL Digital
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 26269
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: i can't Follow

Post by bristleposh » 31 Aug 2017, 09:19

I didn't get one.
I started a joke that had the whole world crying
But I didn't see that the joke was on me

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests