iFollow

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

ashman

iFollow

Post by ashman » 13 May 2017, 09:29

Replaces the old PoshPlayer. Subscription gone up from, I think, £37 to £45.
Whenever the PoshPlayer went down during a game or was playing up you could always log in to the opposition commentary. I don't think you will be able to do that on iFollow?? Let's just hope it is a lot more reliable than the Posh player.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

stuie

Re: iFollow

Post by stuie » 13 May 2017, 09:48

ashman wrote:Replaces the old PoshPlayer. Subscription gone up from, I think, £37 to £45.
Whenever the PoshPlayer went down during a game or was playing up you could always log in to the opposition commentary. I don't think you will be able to do that on iFollow?? Let's just hope it is a lot more reliable than the Posh player.
spot on Buddy
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

tonyp

Re: iFollow

Post by tonyp » 13 May 2017, 10:56

ashman wrote:Replaces the old PoshPlayer. Subscription gone up from, I think, £37 to £45.
I've subscribed to iFollow.
I think you're right ashman. I don't know about the audio bit but as regards the video bit it looks as though I will only be able to watch the Posh coverage. But I'm guessing that there will only be one camera so if something goes wrong it will affect both clubs' coverage.
By the way, I've now received a charge from NEULION EFL DIGITAL LTD \\USA\ for $1 US. No doubt to see if my credit account is good for the full charge which will be made in 7 days.
Being happy never goes out of style.