Chesterfield v Poshies

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

Chompy

Re: Chesterfield v Poshies

Postby Chompy » 15 Mar 2017, 11:14

bristleposh wrote:May have been me Chompy, who you've probably got on ignore so won't see this anyway. I said McCann doesn't know what he's doing, which given that he only used one substitute when he could use three, when he took off our leading scorer when the problem was clearly in defence and or midfield strikes me as folly. Could, possibly should have brought on Grant for Baldwin and moved Bostwick back into the back four.

Nah, wouldn't pretend to have you on ignore.

You're just giving opinions there, not talking about how badly we played. Seems fine to me.

superposh80

Postby superposh80 » 15 Mar 2017, 11:43

Cmon Bristol....

Your mate Barry wants to read Positive Posh

:roll:

john316z

Postby john316z » 15 Mar 2017, 11:47

Great to hear some good feedback from the game. A match we should have won but we were entertaining in the process. I'd prefer that any day of the week over grinding out wins, which we can't seem to manage either. I actually think that it is entertaining football that will increase attendances

tonyp

Postby tonyp » 15 Mar 2017, 12:00

Brianposh wrote:The most enjoyable game since early Season football wise. CMS was a giant as was Taylor in the first half. They changed their set up second half and closed up the midfield for 20 minutes, but we then come on strong again in the last 15 minutes.

Thanks, Brian.
That's pretty much the way the PoshPlayer commentators saw it.
Let's hope the Oldham game is as enjoyable but that we score from more of the chances that are created.
Being happy never goes out of style.

Ceenitall

Postby Ceenitall » 15 Mar 2017, 12:05

An experienced manger would take the players we have to greater heights.

Return to “The Posh”