Poshies v Oxford

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

poshnipper
Nippoderator

Re: Poshies v Oxford

Postby poshnipper » 12 Mar 2017, 14:24

Poshay wrote:
poshnipper wrote:Cross or shot, doesn't matter. Was so pleased for CMS getting his 100th goal. And a big HaHa to those who couldn't be bothered to stay and missed it.

Apart from a few highlights, was happy to see the end of the other 90'. Very disappointing.

Though it's good to see us all agreeing ..... Paul Taylor, Man of the Match by a mile.
:comeon: :comeon:

A very disappointing 90 indeed , the depths to which Posh have sunk being epitomised when Morias waddled onto the pitch.

At least Junior ain't scared to have a shot.
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

superposh80

Postby superposh80 » 12 Mar 2017, 14:45

Morias offered nothing when he came on...He's out of his depth at this level.

Nichols...12 goals this season in a poor team btw...Was unlucky to be pulled imo.

He's an intelligent footballer and will improve with the right players alongside him.

poshnipper
Nippoderator

Postby poshnipper » 12 Mar 2017, 14:59

superposh80 wrote:He's an intelligent footballer and will improve with the right players alongside him.

Unless the boo boys destroy his confidence, which is highly likely when you hear the abuse directed his way. Disgusting. Never mind some players not being worthy to wear the shirt. We have some 'fans' not worthy to call themselves such.
And yes I know, we all pay our money so have a right to our opinion blah blah.
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

poshnipper
Nippoderator

Postby poshnipper » 12 Mar 2017, 15:03

superposh80 wrote:Morias offered nothing when he came on...He's out of his depth at this level.

I wasn't particularly extolling Junior's virtues in my post, except to defend his mentioned waddling, other than to say he's not afraid to shoot.
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

superposh80

Postby superposh80 » 12 Mar 2017, 15:20

With regards to the booing of Nichols...That will come from fans that don't understand the game.

They'll be the same one's that boo Maddison.

john316z

Postby john316z » 12 Mar 2017, 15:26

poshnipper wrote:
superposh80 wrote:Morias offered nothing when he came on...He's out of his depth at this level.

I wasn't particularly extolling Junior's virtues in my post, except to defend his mentioned waddling, other than to say he's not afraid to shoot.

A striker not afraid to shoot, now there's a novelty!

Chompy

Postby Chompy » 12 Mar 2017, 15:44

poshnipper wrote:
superposh80 wrote:He's an intelligent footballer and will improve with the right players alongside him.

Unless the boo boys destroy his confidence, which is highly likely when you hear the abuse directed his way. Disgusting. Never mind some players not being worthy to wear the shirt. We have some 'fans' not worthy to call themselves such.

Paying entrance money doesn't entitle anyone to boo players. These clowns need to realise there's a reason it's known as 'supporting' your team.

john316z

Postby john316z » 12 Mar 2017, 17:29

Chompy wrote:
poshnipper wrote:

Paying entrance money doesn't entitle anyone to boo players. These clowns need to realise there's a reason it's known as 'supporting' your team.

Is the right answer.

bristleposh

Postby bristleposh » 12 Mar 2017, 23:07

I imagine they're the same muppets that boo others that don't out score Messi, over recent years the boo boys have had a go at Tommy Rowe, Washington when he first arrived, Cosy, Santos, Joe Newell, Joe Lewis, Marcus, as well as Nicholls. I'm not suggesting any of them are world beaters, but some of our fans really should take a good hard look at themselves. I felt embarrassed to dally self a Posh fan at Walsall, because of the clueless idiots quite close behind me.
In the Kingdom of the blind,
the one eyed man is King

DaveLister
Second Technician

Postby DaveLister » 12 Mar 2017, 23:34

poshnipper wrote:

Morias can waddle all he likes as long as he sticks the ball in the net.

John Barnes was a big old unit, he was one of the best athletes you'll ever see.

Wycliffe

Postby Wycliffe » 13 Mar 2017, 21:32

DaveLister wrote:
poshnipper wrote:

Morias can waddle all he likes as long as he sticks the ball in the net.

John Barnes was a big old unit, he was one of the best athletes you'll ever see.

Barnes was 6 feet 2!!!
High that is

DaveLister
Second Technician

Postby DaveLister » 13 Mar 2017, 21:57

:lol: I never said he was short!!

Return to “The Posh”