Anthony Grant

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

tonyp

Re: Anthony Grant

Postby tonyp » 05 Feb 2017, 10:17

bristleposh wrote:
Chompy wrote:Yuh, that's amusing.

All I'm asking is that moderators be named and do their jobs properly. Nipper obv not the problem.

Perhaps if you stopped filling every thread with spam, and continually sniping at long term forumites, he might still occasionally post and be in a position to defend himself, instead of which you have single handily managed to force several regular posters to give up in disgust. When someone points out the errors of your way all we get is snide remarks about OCD and the number of times people see the games. Some don't have PE post codes and some have to feed families by working on march days. Ok so I've got OCD but just try not to tell everyone.

I'm not going to tell the alzheimers joke again. I think I've already told it more than once.
But I had forgotten that this thread was about Anthony Grant.
At least I don't have Alzheimers.
Being happy never goes out of style.

john316z

Postby john316z » 05 Feb 2017, 10:35

bristleposh wrote:
Chompy wrote:Yuh, that's amusing.

All I'm asking is that moderators be named and do their jobs properly. Nipper obv not the problem.

Perhaps if you stopped filling every thread with spam, and continually sniping at long term forumites, he might still occasionally post and be in a position to defend himself, instead of which you have single handily managed to force several regular posters to give up in disgust. When someone points out the errors of your way all we get is snide remarks about OCD and the number of times people see the games. Some don't have PE post codes and some have to feed families by working on march days. Ok so I've got OCD but just try not to tell everyone.

Well said Bristle... I'm an ex-season ticket holder but I don't go very much anymore - family life takes priority and working commitments away from home mean I can't always get to games as much as I would like to. That seems to invalidate my opinion on this forum, which is my I took a break and stopped posting for a while. Granted I can't comment on the games but hopefully this site is inclusive of all fans, not just the number 1 variety

Back on topic, it sounds like Grant had a good game and was indeed the player we've been screaming for. 2 nicely taken goals by Junior too. Not getting too excited but happy with a win at last

DaveLister
Second Technician

Postby DaveLister » 05 Feb 2017, 10:43

poshnipper wrote:I have a radical idea!

SP and Chompy put Tony on ignore. Tony put SP and Chompy on ignore.

Peace.

It's the way forward Tony. Worked for me!!

Return to “The Posh”