Ref and kit watch

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 13823
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Ref and kit watch

Postby stuie » 24 Jan 2017, 11:30

tonyp wrote:
That may be true on twitter or facebook etc but on this message board I honestly can't see that it would attract any bigger an audience. In fact I'm sure it would be much simpler to read.


of course, but thanks to Ashman cutting and pasting we get the info on here, I am talking for Ashman, and guess it is easier for him to cut and past from his smart phone, than to type

many thanks Ashman
Rochdale to Bolton 2016 - 2017

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 17175
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Ref and kit watch

Postby tonyp » 24 Jan 2017, 12:07

stuie wrote:many thanks Ashman

Yes. Many thanks Ashman.
Shame we're not playing in blue and white though.
(I know, I know - clash of colours)
By the way, according to the Oldham site Rob Lewis will be the man in charge of tonight’s Sky Bet League One game. (As ashman told us earlier).
Being happy never goes out of style.

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 15548
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Ref and kit watch

Postby ashman » 24 Jan 2017, 12:39

stuie wrote:
tonyp wrote:
That may be true on twitter or facebook etc but on this message board I honestly can't see that it would attract any bigger an audience. In fact I'm sure it would be much simpler to read.


of course, but thanks to Ashman cutting and pasting we get the info on here, I am talking for Ashman, and guess it is easier for him to cut and past from his smart phone, than to type

many thanks Ashman

You're welcome stuie. Good to see it's appreciated and understood. :shock: :roll: :wink:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 17175
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Ref and kit watch

Postby tonyp » 24 Jan 2017, 13:05

ashman wrote:
stuie wrote:
tonyp wrote:
That may be true on twitter or facebook etc but on this message board I honestly can't see that it would attract any bigger an audience. In fact I'm sure it would be much simpler to read.


of course, but thanks to Ashman cutting and pasting we get the info on here, I am talking for Ashman, and guess it is easier for him to cut and past from his smart phone, than to type

many thanks Ashman

You're welcome stuie. Good to see it's appreciated and understood. :shock: :roll: :wink:

:lol: :clap2:
http://www.dejoost.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/dumbphone.jpg
Being happy never goes out of style.

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 17175
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Ref and kit watch

Postby tonyp » 24 Jan 2017, 20:51

ashman wrote:Tomorrow @theposhofficial will be in the volt yellow away kit for the trip to @OfficialOAFC #pufc

According to Nick Fairbourn on PoshPlayer it's "Fluorescent green"!!
That sounds even more horrible than volt yellow.
:lol:
Being happy never goes out of style.

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 17175
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Ref and kit watch

Postby tonyp » 24 Jan 2017, 23:08

This photo on the Posh Official report of the game shows the outfit does indeed look fluorescent green. Is it the same outfit?
Being happy never goes out of style.

User avatar
poshnipper
Nippoderator
Posts: 15897
Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
Location: Right behind my team!!
Contact:

Re: Ref and kit watch

Postby poshnipper » 25 Jan 2017, 02:36

tonyp wrote:This photo on the Posh Official report of the game shows the outfit does indeed look fluorescent green. Is it the same outfit?

Course it's the same strip.
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 17175
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Ref and kit watch

Postby tonyp » 25 Jan 2017, 03:01

poshnipper wrote:
tonyp wrote:This photo on the Posh Official report of the game shows the outfit does indeed look fluorescent green. Is it the same outfit?

Course it's the same strip.

I hope it's Nick Fairbairn you're cranky with and not me.
Being happy never goes out of style.

User avatar
poshnipper
Nippoderator
Posts: 15897
Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
Location: Right behind my team!!
Contact:

Re: Ref and kit watch

Postby poshnipper » 25 Jan 2017, 03:37

tonyp wrote:
poshnipper wrote:
tonyp wrote:This photo on the Posh Official report of the game shows the outfit does indeed look fluorescent green. Is it the same outfit?

Course it's the same strip.

I hope it's Nick Fairbairn you're cranky with and not me.

I'm cranky with everyone tonight.
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 13823
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Ref and kit watch

Postby stuie » 25 Jan 2017, 03:40

poshnipper wrote:I'm cranky with everyone tonight.


know the feeling,
Rochdale to Bolton 2016 - 2017

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 15548
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Ref and kit watch

Postby ashman » 25 Jan 2017, 13:13

Peterborough United v Milton Keynes Dons

REFEREE: JOHN BUSBY

ASSISTANT REFEREES: Andrew Hendley and Christopher Kidd

Fourth Official: David Plowright
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 15548
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Ref and kit watch

Postby ashman » 31 Jan 2017, 10:08

Port Vale v Peterborough United

REFEREE: CHARLES BREAKSPEAR

ASSISTANT REFEREES: Ravel Cheosiaua and Paul Graham

Fourth Official: Michael D'aguilar
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 15548
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Ref and kit watch

Postby ashman » 07 Feb 2017, 18:17

Peterborough United v Sheffield United

REFEREE: ANDY HAINES

ASSISTANT REFEREES: Nicholas Cooper and Stephen Wade

Fourth Official: Ian Dudley
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 13823
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Ref and kit watch

Postby stuie » 07 Feb 2017, 19:02

ashman wrote:Peterborough United v Sheffield United

REFEREE: ANDY HAINES

ASSISTANT REFEREES: Nicholas Cooper and Stephen Wade

Fourth Official: Ian Dudley


Cheers Buddy, appreciated by Stuie
Rochdale to Bolton 2016 - 2017

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 25281
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: Bristol

Re: Ref and kit watch

Postby bristleposh » 07 Feb 2017, 19:30

What colour will the officials be wearing :shock:
In the Kingdom of the blind,
the one eyed man is King


Return to “The Posh”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests