Re: Darragh

Postby stuie » 31 Jan 2017, 13:09

I would not believe a word DMAC says whist the transfer window is open
Rochdale to Bolton 2016 - 2017

poshnipper
Nippoderator

Postby poshnipper » 31 Jan 2017, 14:52

stuie wrote:I would not believe a word DMAC says whist the transfer window is open

Yesterday, I would have.
Today, I'm not.
If anyone can, McCann can
xxxxxxx Proud to be POSH xxxxxxx

pleasureboy60

Postby pleasureboy60 » 31 Jan 2017, 18:27

stuie wrote:I would not believe a word DMAC says whist the transfer window is open

I would believe anything that comes out of his mouth full stop!

john316z

Postby john316z » 31 Jan 2017, 18:42

pleasureboy60 wrote:

At the end of the day he's made his fortune selling. Accept that he will always offer a positive spin - sometimes he stretches that spin too often. That said I take some of his comments with a pinch of salt. We're getting promoted, I'm selling up.... It all seems part of his character or ego. Even if it seems to be going sour a bit it has still been a dream the last 10 years.... Fifteen years ago, if someone had said we'd have witnessed Championship football, Old Trafford with the Believers, Wembley and the Holy Trinity we'd have laughed.

bristleposh

Postby bristleposh » 31 Jan 2017, 19:11

john316z wrote:
pleasureboy60 wrote:

At the end of the day he's made his fortune selling. Accept that he will always offer a positive spin - sometimes he stretches that spin too often. That said I take some of his comments with a pinch of salt. We're getting promoted, I'm selling up.... It all seems part of his character or ego. Even if it seems to be going sour a bit it has still been a dream the last 10 years.... Fifteen years ago, if someone had said we'd have witnessed Championship football, Old Trafford with the Believers, Wembley and the Holy Trinity we'd have laughed.

Not pleasureboy60, he was busy contemplating his sixth finger in a straight jacket in Wobblerland.
In the Kingdom of the blind,
the one eyed man is King

stuie

Postby stuie » 31 Jan 2017, 21:07

see, liar liar pants on fire
Rochdale to Bolton 2016 - 2017

Return to “The Posh”